Round4Round Boxing Game Coming Announced by Claressa Shields

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
[UPDATE] New Fight Night Game Leaked

it was a hoax. she thought it was fight night but it some other boxing game. it is a indy game. who knows how the game will end up but i ain't looking forward too it.

last boxing game was called Fight Night Champion for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

PS3 Emulation has improved a whole lot so i guess you can load the game via emulation. you must have a high end computer of course. i wonder if there are mods / caws that we can import into the game
Not even a problem for Xbox folks, the 360 title is backwards compatible with Xbox one right now

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Update the thread title OP you wildin
He was told within 30 minutes of making the thread its wrong and still has not modified the thread title nearly 22 hours later...

Clearly trying to get clicks for his shytty video...

This thread is now officially a neg train...

YPDwb31.png

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
He was told within 30 minutes of making the thread its wrong and still has not modified the thread title nearly 22 hours later...

Clearly trying to get clicks for his shytty video...

This thread is now officially a neg train...

YPDwb31.png

I been working. It's all good though, not tripping off any clicks believe that

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
why is ea dropping the ball :snoop:
fight night round 4 sold over a million copies

That's not good at all. Espcially for licensed games. To put in perspective DBFZ sold 3.5 million and the money needed to license Boxing is way more then licensing out DBZ.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
If that’s the final roster I’ll pass. Otherwise I’m willing to give it a shot regardless of the company. As long as it’s quality :yeshrug:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that’s the final roster I’ll pass. Otherwise I’m willing to give it a shot regardless of the company. As long as it’s quality :yeshrug:

I don't mind a small roster as long as they allow in-depth community editing like that AO Tennis game