Round4Round Boxing Game Coming Announced by Claressa Shields

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
He's in Champion whether he likes it or not...

24n3bzs.png

This is why we keep saying fukk stressing over boxer licenses, just give us a good create a boxer and focus on the gameplay...

EDIT more

2j5ga2w.png

:russ: What messican made Maidana a 91.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yall not getting another fight night

It is far easier for EA to get a whole solid roster of UFC fighters in one swoop compared to having to deal with every diva ass boxer individually and deal with that headache.

:manny:

Those dudes deserve every dollar they make, half of em get fukked over on boxing 360 deals. Also EA been seeing record profits as they fukked over boxers for 20+ years.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
On the bright side, if this boxing game makes money, we might see another Fight Night for competition sake.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
so u're saying that this for sure is gonna come out on console?
[UPDATE] New Fight Night Game Leaked

it was a hoax. she thought it was fight night but it some other boxing game. it is a indy game. who knows how the game will end up but i ain't looking forward too it.

last boxing game was called Fight Night Champion for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

PS3 Emulation has improved a whole lot so i guess you can load the game via emulation. you must have a high end computer of course. i wonder if there are mods / caws that we can import into the game