Roughly 1 in 5 Black children in the US under 5 are mixed per CDC data; varies regionally

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It’s time (it’s actually BEEN time) to stop lumping real blacks and biracials together

Future Caucasians for real

“Nationally, mixed women have kids with Black men at a 50% rate, mixed men with Black women at a 21% rate.”

Stats (and genetics) show that, if anyone, that harms White folks in terms of Replacement Theory. African genes are dominant.
But either way, many folks on here just parroting the same shyt white supremacists be saying about Latinos and Black men dating white women.

I'm shocked no one's seeing this.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I am personally in the crowd that leans towards accepting mixed people as Black if they want to identify as such.

I think this ends horrible for REAL black people

Lots of mixed people use being “black” when it benefits them, but their entire circle from who they hang with to who they date/marry/procreate with is white

Do their 25% black kids get to claim black as well when it suits them?

What about the 1/8 black kids that they produce?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I'm always interested in mixed blacks background...

Do you consider yourself black? Did you have your kids with a black woman? Also how old are you, where are your parents from, and where are you from? And your social circle, are the people closest to you black?

I consider myself black. I had all my kids with my latina wife. My parents are from Chicago. Outside of work/neighbors I’ve never had a white anything in my social circle. Sorry breh.. I didn’t read any of them paragraphs that shyt was long. :yeshrug:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stats (and genetics) show that, if anyone, that harms White folks in terms of Replacement Theory. African genes are dominant.
But either way, many folks on here just parroting the same shyt white supremacists be saying about Latinos and Black men dating white women.

I'm shocked no one's seeing this.

No one is saying it because it makes zero sense

If a mixed man is 80% likely to have kids with a non black (usually white person), and a mixed woman is 50% likely to do the same, then how on earth are white people being replaced?

White people outnumber blacks 5-1

This means that even if every single black person got a white partner, you could still have literally half the country made up a white man and a white woman….meanwhile the IR couples are making kids that will be fully white in 1-2 generations

White people wont be replaced. Black numbers will go down cuz these people are future caucasians

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
DwiThis isn't true. There are whole youtube channels dedicated to exploring the half asian/half black experience in Asia. Please educate yourself.

Who told you this lie?
How’s it’s a lie when Anglo society used “the one drop rule” while Latin society adopted “blanquiemento”:dwillhuh:

I think this ends horrible for REAL black people

Lots of mixed people use being “black” when it benefits them, but there entire circle from who they hang with to who they date/marry/procreate with is white

Do their 25% black kids get to claim black as well when it suits them?

What about the 1/8 black kids that they produce?
This is actually where I was going with this, I don’t think it will end well for black ppl seeing as proper representation already a problem for us

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
How’s it’s a lie when Anglo society used “the one drop rule” while Latin society adopted “blanquiemento”:dwillhuh:

Here in 2023, half white/half brown people marry and procreate with fully White people often. According to OP, it even seems as if half white/half black people do too without issue. So yeah, White people assimilate them just fine.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@DrBanneker
Fascinating stuff. Reality meets perceptions. I think that's what people have problems digesting. YTers, podcasters, etc have convinced them of certain things, to the point where they feel comfortable repeating them. That's the danger of echo chambers, and why such a strong reaction to the actual data and the real numbers.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This is actually where I was going with this, I don’t think it will end well for black ppl seeing as proper representation already a problem for us

Yeah

This ends horribly for your black folks with 2 black parents

It will take a few generations to play out, But its obvious how this ends

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Why? There is no "mixed culture". Why don't you value blackness or your white side?
There really needs to be a “mixed culture” for everyone’s sake. And I do value both Blackness and my White side but I am neither Black nor White so I must move thru this world accordingly.

I have to accept the harsh reality that I cannot (and should not) turn to established groups of people where I would ultimately stand out amongst them. We will never be able to fully relate to one another.

Mixed-race men and mixed-race women should be linking up in order to foster healthy and nourishing relationships/communities that only we can provide for ourselves.
I don't think we're so much as proud of white lineage, as it's an acknowledgement of fact. So if the fact is that most Black Americans are in fact mixed, it looks crazy for "mixed" people to want to stand apart from blackness...

Genetically I'm 25% Euro. I could never be genetically "full" black, therefore my kids could never be "full" black no matter who I date...

Blackness has always been as much about identity as everything else. You can't be black without a black parent---->but in this country being black has never meant "two fully black parents"...

I have two black parents and yet I'm still "mixed", heavily at that. That "mixed" shyt is wack...
Props for acknowledging these facts.

Discernible/apparent mixed/biracial individuals whose parents differ drastically in phenotype should want to stand apart from those who are fortunate enough to be legitimately Black passing/presenting.

My form is further away from the original and yours is closer. We must acknowledge this also.

Blackness is an identity that should be adopted and embodied by those who actually look the part and are considered as such all of the time by everyone, regardless of admixture. It is not an identity or essence for those individuals like myself who are kinda, sorta, somewhat…but not really.

And that’s the thing, I want to change that standard. Being Black should strictly mean that both parents are also Black (again, regardless of admixture).

Phenotypic wholesomeness and its maintenance from one generation to the next should be the main goal…
:wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
61xJLaYbPiL.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There really needs to be a “mixed culture” for everyone’s sake. And I do value both Blackness and my White side but I am neither Black nor White so I must move thru this world accordingly.

I have to accept the harsh reality that I cannot (and should not) turn to established groups of people where I would ultimately stand out amongst them. We will never be able to fully relate to one another.

Mixed-race men and mixed-race women should be linking up in order to foster healthy and nourishing relationships/communities that only we can provide for ourselves.

Props for acknowledging these facts.

Discernible/apparent mixed/biracial individuals whose parents differ drastically in phenotype should want to stand apart from those who are fortunate enough to be legitimately Black passing/presenting.

My form is further away from the original and yours is closer. We must acknowledge this also.

Blackness is an identity that should be adopted and embodied by those who actually look the part and are considered as such all of the time by everyone, regardless of admixture. It is not an identity or essence for those individuals like myself who are kinda, sorta, somewhat…but not really.

And that’s the thing, I want to change that standard. Being Black should strictly mean that both parents are also Black (again, regardless of admixture).

Phenotypic wholesomeness and its maintenance from one generation to the next should be the main goal…
:wow:

Yeah, this silly shyt needs to stop

We need to stop pretending that folks with European admixture from 5 or 6 generations ago is the same as somebody with an actual white parent :dead:

Nicca have a family reunion with nothing but black people playing like it’s the same as biracials