Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:wow:
I see where the thread is going now.

Everyday, theres a thread about some disrespectful anti ados/ anti US shyt a C level african celebrity said where coli brehs and pannies run in to tell us how america sucks, usu posting from America. How could this thread go any other way? We've shown remarkable constraint tbh cuz, irl, this Rotini nikka and anybody cosigning woulda got clowned off the block. :mjlol:

:skip: Ima go find me some barely famous americans who disrespected africa and start a thread so we can discuss. What? It's just an opinion. :troll:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyday, theres a thread about some disrespectful anti ados/ anti US shyt a C level african celebrity said where coli brehs and pannies run in to tell us how america sucks, usu posting from America. How could this thread go any other way? We've shown remarkable constraint tbh cuz, irl, this Rotini nikka and anybody cosigning woulda got clowned off the block. :mjlol:

:skip: Ima go find me some barely famous americans who disrespected africa and start a thread so we can discuss. What? It's just an opinion. :troll:

I must have missed the memo when black people decided to start sounding like fukking right wing cacs. :mjlol:

merica-teamamerica.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Keep talking shyt while these other countries pick apart your continent. :ufdup:

Won't be much longer before y'all got Chinese smog down there. :scust:

Also, the style and swag stolen from WHERE? :comeon:
all he said is your money goes further and you felt so triggered you started wishing the worst for our future.

cooonstastic!!
I believe this... No Chemtrails
i thought we got you fools off this site with kingsmen.

smh

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why y’all nikkas so mad because someone said they’d rather be rich in a Black Country than rich in a country synonymous with racism? :pachaha:

Never thought I’d see the day when a hip hop site capes this hard Amerikkka.

What a time to be alive.

You know why
:mjgrin:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Being rich or even middle class in Africa is >>>> u have access to everything u need plus everyone looks like u. :wow:
Depends

It’s a very different way of living and any American would take a long time you get used to it

A rich person in America has access to what they want but in many African countries you won’t, because the infrastructure isn’t set up that way and every one is too relaxed

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Rotimi didn’t say anything specifically against ADOS.

Americans are just sensitive when people reveal truths about the world.

If I started a thread where I said people live happier, healthier lives in Norway, Canada or anywhere else in the Global North - American Coli members would wail

It’s just jingoism on the part of Americans here. The worst part is the cacs who rule America despise black people

At least Nigeria, though evil, is a black country

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Seriously, if you point out that electricity and infrastructure sucks in Africa, how is that disrespectful? It's just facts.

There are a lot of good things about America but when folks say they feel on edge in America and are scared of the police, why take it so personal?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If I started a thread where I said people live happier, healthier lives in Norway, Canada or anywhere else in the Global North - American Coli members would wail

It’s just jingoism on the part of Americans here. The worst part is the cacs who rule America despise black people

These are the same people that complain about white supremacy all day every day.

I can only imagine the cognitive dissonance being experienced by some of these posters. :mjlol:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps

"The style and swag was stolen from there."

That's pretty much anti-ADOS/FBA.

Ain't shyt stolen from Africa but bodies, land, and precious minerals.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"The style and swag was stolen from there."

That's pretty much anti-ADOS/FBA.

Ain't shyt stolen from Africa but bodies, land, and precious minerals.

You mean African American culture formed from the ether? It sprung to life from a cultural vacuum? It leapt out like Athena from Zeus’ head?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:what: The A stands for America, you know, the country we built and invited y'all to...?

:patrice: For how long? I heard them 'arabs' running roughshod.

Cacs will never let you rule America despite building its wealth.

It’s unfortunate but true. You claim something stolen from you that will never be returned. They seek to make you a permanent underclass through their brutality,

@HarlemHottie - “Arabs”? I don’t think you know a lot about Nigeria
:francis: