ROSEWOOD Official Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
baseball need to hurry up and :camby: so i can see that fine ass j.lo when she was a fly girl looking bish again :takedat:

:whoo: Her ass was looking phat in this past episode.

breh that bish is BAAAAAAADDDDDD

and she want that bbc BAAAAADDDD :noah:

:patrice: I don't know about that. When I watch Villa on "Rosewood" & I can't help but think about & compare her to Amy Santiago from "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". She ain't close to being as fine as Santiago.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:patrice: I don't know about that. When I watch Villa on "Rosewood" & I can't help but think about & compare her to Amy Santiago from "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". She ain't close to being as fine as Santiago.
uhh we'll just have to disagree on that....amy is cuter for sure but comes nowhere close body wise...gimme jenny from the block

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
baseball need to hurry up and :camby: so i can see that fine ass j.lo when she was a fly girl looking bish again :takedat:

:whoo: Her ass was looking phat in this past episode.

uhh we'll just have to disagree on that....amy is cuter for sure but comes nowhere close body wise...gimme jenny from the block

:patrice: Last week's episode when she was dolled up to go that formal event is the finest Villa has looked in the series. Her ass was looking phat in the dress too.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Are you watching this show?
I didn't plan on it but I wasn't feeling well Friday night and ended up watching the whole season of Rosewood OnDemand and it is one of those shows that has no depth and requires no real effort on my part as a viewer but the leads have decent chemistry and the overall cast is good.
So they got me.:wtb:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I didn't plan on it but I wasn't feeling well Friday night and ended up watching the whole season of Rosewood OnDemand and it is one of those shows that has no depth and requires no real effort on my part as a viewer but the leads have decent chemistry and the overall cast is good.
So they got me.:wtb:

:patrice:Am I the only person who thinks they are going too fast with the Rosewood-Villa 'ship? I don't remember Castle & Beckett or Bones & Booth being this close, hanging out, & having them moments during the first seasons of those shows.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:patrice:Am I the only person who thinks they are going too fast with the Rosewood-Villa 'ship? I don't remember Castle & Beckett or Bones & Booth being this close, hanging out, & having them moments during the first seasons of those shows.
It does feel like they are afraid they won't get a second season and are moving them from dislike to will they/won't won't they way too quick.