ROSEWOOD Official Thread

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Watching it now on demand it's alright.:manny: This is basically a reboot of Bones. Except a brother and Latina plays the lead.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Watching it now on demand it's alright.:manny: This is basically a reboot of Bones. Except a brother and Latina plays the lead.
You gotta remember in this day and age everybody a fukking director even though they ain't produced shyt. It is what it is something ok to watch

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I like it because it's so over the top hokey. Plus it looks cool cause it's set in Miami. A lot of bright colors and beautiful women.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Watched about half of the 1st episode on demand and 1st thing I thought was "how can breh afford millions of dollars worth of forensic science equipment?" :leostare:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Will be cancelled soon

I've never seen that ving rhames rosewood

Just remember that agallah line watch rosewood and go outside and merk a cracka

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
found myself chuckling while watching the second ep :ld:....i mean its gonna get cancelled just off the fact that its a black lead medical crime drama but i fukks with it :yeshrug:...and the hispanic cop chick got that in living color jennifer lopez thing going on :noah:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Will be cancelled soon

I've never seen that ving rhames rosewood

Just remember that agallah line watch rosewood and go outside and merk a cracka
found myself chuckling while watching the second ep :ld:....i mean its gonna get cancelled just off the fact that its a black lead medical crime drama but i fukks with it :yeshrug:...and the hispanic cop chick got that in living color jennifer lopez thing going on :noah:
show is trash but naw its not gonna get cancelled

this is FOXs highest rated new show believe it or not and they just ordered more scripts

'Rosewood' Gets Order For 3 More Scripts