Rosenberg Gets Props For Dissin Nicki But Benzino Is Hated For Stating The Obvious

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Benzino is a legend and has more heart then ya favorite rapper....he ain't even black and had sumthing to say...meanwhile his peers wuz coppin please callin for features and beats......he wuz ridin...this goes back to me pointing out how quik nikkas are to defend these white people like vnasty,gweneth paltrow,eminem...I wish more people would just confess they white on here so we can know how seriously we should take their opinions on race shyt and eminem....I know folks is quik to throw black rappers to the wolves and laugh when they go to jail before even knowing the facts:ohhh: sumthings wrong with that

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
all that is moot because of two things

1. eminem can rap his ass off

I like how this part got ignored and everyone posted poppy Eminem tracks.

If Minaj gave us multiple albums worth of quality material maybe it would be a more apt comparison to what Benzino dealt with.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
One is a white person (Jew) attacking a Black person.

The other is a (half) Black person attacking a white person.

And you're surprised the first one is more accepted why?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i think it has something to do with the fact that a lot of hip hop fans already thought nicki was corny and "starships" was pop bullsh!t, rosenberg sharing the same sentiments and voicing it to the public was cool to them. the eminem/benzino thing is a different dynamic, theres really nothing benzino could say to convince people that eminem isn't a beast on the mic and should be eradicated. benzino being one of the worst rappers of all times didn't help his cause either

benzino didnt say anything that people on the streets or the internet werent already saying. and i honestly cant remember any lines from benzino's disses aside from the "if you were black, you'd be cannibus" line which was TRUE.

i think the fact that people were more worried about the messenger and also the fact that they didnt like benzino as a rapper, is why the overall message got lost. when you bring this up to younger heads or downright silly individuals, the 1st thing they say is that "benzino cant rap". nevermind the fact that most of his statements were off-wax.

Also didnt they give the Marshall Mathers LP like 2 mics but gave his own artists shyt like 4 mics? Come on son the Source been biased. Benzino was just mad at the kid Em and had his own agenda. We saw who won tho. Wtf is Raymond doing now?

this is false.

MMLP got 3 1/2 mics(which is what it was worth at the time) and he won 2 source awards that summer, includling lyricist of the year; which he didnt deserve considering that he didnt even drop an album within the deadline. the source didnt do eminem dirty leading up to the benzino beef at all.

what is benzino doing now? he and dave mayes own the biggest rap magazine in the world right now. hip-hop weekly came out and pretty much instantly surpassed the source, xxl, etc.

I like how this part got ignored and everyone posted poppy Eminem tracks.

If Minaj gave us multiple albums worth of quality material maybe it would be a more apt comparison to what Benzino dealt with.

nobody is ignoring anything. youre not making any points whatsoever. benzino never said that eminem was wack.

i think some of you need to go back, do some research, and actually read what was being said so that you can get an understanding of what was going on.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still bump benzino to this day lol

fail.gif

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Eminem still raps. Does he sing in the majority of his songs? No.

His "corny' first singles give shyt to the most annoying people in the industry, so I don't give a fukk. Real Slim Shady is cool, he gave it to Britney, Nysync, Christina etc. at a time when they were all over the industry and annoying as fukk....what's so bad about that. He put fakkits in their place.

Massive lol @ Recovery being more pop than RR. Recovery isn't even pop ffs. Nicki was bland and generic in all her rap songs on that album...Recovery still displayed real lyricism and had rhymes over beats.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
nobody is ignoring anything. youre not making any points whatsoever. benzino never said that eminem was wack.

i think some of you need to go back, do some research, and actually read what was being said so that you can get an understanding of what was going on.

Good reading comprehension. I see you did a good job of not reading the point of Pop123's first post either. Eminem gets a pass with the whole white poppy-schit because he has released an abundance of dope material between all the trash that has dominated his music lately. No matter what Benzino would say about Eminem the consideration on the part of most rap fans that he is a dope emcee would preclude any sort of damage resulting from mud Benzino could fling at him. Minaj has been schit on for being trash nearly her whole career outside of some token tracks, hence why schitting on her via a more professional avenue that isn't a blog or a forum is more acceptable.

Benzino using the same internet arguments over Eminem's status in hip-hop doesn't provide them legitimacy.

Wacky D stay making garbage threads not matter the forum

:heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Benzino is a legend and has more heart then ya favorite rapper....he ain't even black and had sumthing to say...meanwhile his peers wuz coppin please callin for features and beats......he wuz ridin...this goes back to me pointing out how quik nikkas are to defend these white people like vnasty,gweneth paltrow,eminem...I wish more people would just confess they white on here so we can know how seriously we should take their opinions on race shyt and eminem....I know folks is quik to throw black rappers to the wolves and laugh when they go to jail before even knowing the facts:ohhh: sumthings wrong with that

Except for the part after the "beef" when Benzino said he wanted to work with Eminem because "he's just part of the machine, not the actual machine itself" or whatever bullshyt excuse he used to back peddle like crazy.

Benzino is a clown, and he should've handed that racist tape off to someone else. Instead he tried to use it to blow up his rap career, failed, then tried to work with Eminem.

Fred.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Good reading comprehension. I see you did a good job of not reading the point of Pop123's first post either. Eminem gets a pass with the whole white poppy-schit because he has released an abundance of dope material between all the trash that has dominated his music lately. No matter what Benzino would say about Eminem the consideration on the part of most rap fans that he is a dope emcee would preclude any sort of damage resulting from mud Benzino could fling at him. Minaj has been schit on for being trash nearly her whole career outside of some token tracks, hence why schitting on her via a more professional avenue that isn't a blog or a forum is more acceptable.

Benzino using the same internet arguments over Eminem's status in hip-hop doesn't provide them legitimacy.

Wacky D stay making garbage threads not matter the forum

:heh:

no offense to pop123 but i dont care about his "point" because the stuff that he was talking in that post was completely irrelevant to what the eminem/source beef was based on.

i never said that benzino called eminem out for the same thing that rosenberg called nicki out for. so all this "eminem can rap" stuff is pointless.

and stop trying to trump up eminem's early albums as if theyre something special.

this is a garbage thread to you because you obviously dont even comprehend it. and lol @ me supposedly making garbage threads no matter the forum. why am i even on your mind? i never even heard of you.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone

Benzino has been wack since the Almighty RSO crobarred their way onto the Source's ad space. He is NOT a legend. And he's half black.

Benzino is a mess.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
and he's mad small. i bumped into him on broadway years ago in front i think the old def jam building? maybe a different label. he's mad crumbleable. slumped, old man shoulders. rat fink features.

all the G shyt he talks and Freddie Foxx threw the burner in his mouth quick fast.

Paul Pierce > Benzino

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
instead of focusing on the message, we focus on shooting the messenger. so what if you dont like dude. who cares?

and the end result, yall are stuck watching BET crown eminem as the hottest rapper of the decade. a station that didnt even mess with his music like that. and all types of other f*ckery because you dont like benzino's raps, as if thats even his day job to begin with.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Thread is lacking music.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_cQ_IZxDHY&]Eminem - The Sauce Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

I did like the "5 shades darker and you'd be Canibus" line that Benzino said though. Made me laugh, that would have gotten to Em.

Last edited by a moderator: