Roseanne Gets A Revival with John Goodman, Roseanne Barr & more

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Remember when she didn't want to open the diner door when the black guy showed up?:sas2:
I just rewatched that episode. They were closing the diner early cause they ran out of food but she didn't have to hesitate telling him that :mjgrin:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
True but im disappointed in her being a trump supporter thought she was smarter than that guess not.
I think its the chaos and how his style is so rocky and unconventional. And how hes so nonchalantly racist without much blowback. A lot of white ppl might not admit it but deep down trump speaks for them and is a role model

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jackie is liberal feminist, Dan and Roseanne are conservative and couldn't find their gun, DJ adopted little black girl, Darlene has a gay son, Rosanne asked Jackie if she wanted to take a knee before the dinner prayer.

I'M OUT

Lord DJ gay ass adopted a black daughter.....:snoop:.

Why they can't just bring that black couple back that they had. Just have them have a black grand daughter.

Oh well at least she a regular looking black girl.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt the new episodes will be the same since the world is so PC now. Some of what they said and did wouldn't fly today. There was one episode were Rosie and Dan had to face that they had racist subliminal thoughts. They ended the episode with them both looking uncomfortable with themselves but still never addressing or "fixing" the issue. I always thought that was a great and honest ending on how many WP deal with racism both from their peers and from within; they may not feel comfortable with it but they do and say nothing to change it.

There would never be a ending so honest today.

Truth or any old shows from the 90s, 80s and 70s.

Tv is just dumb now.