:noah:

yo for real sara gilbert was my first girl next door crush
giphy.gif

Y’all do know Darlene is lesi-be-honest in real life:russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I doubt the new episodes will be the same since the world is so PC now. Some of what they said and did wouldn't fly today. There was one episode were Rosie and Dan had to face that they had racist subliminal thoughts. They ended the episode with them both looking uncomfortable with themselves but still never addressing or "fixing" the issue. I always thought that was a great and honest ending on how many WP deal with racism both from their peers and from within; they may not feel comfortable with it but they do and say nothing to change it.

There would never be a ending so honest today.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
oh little Debs from Shameless is on this? Didn't know. Currently on season 5 of that one.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I doubt the new episodes will be the same since the world is so PC now. Some of what they said and did wouldn't fly today. There was one episode were Rosie and Dan had to face that they had racist subliminal thoughts. They ended the episode with them both looking uncomfortable with themselves but still never addressing or "fixing" the issue. I always thought that was a great and honest ending on how many WP deal with racism both from their peers and from within; they may not feel comfortable with it but they do and say nothing to change it.

There would never be a ending so honest today.
Roseanne is a Trump supporter on real life and on the show, so we will see.