LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I see The "Beyhive" has made their presence known in this thread :dame:

Rosario all day :ahh:

For all of the :wrist: brehs taking points away because of Rosario's dating history, maybe she was really in love with Jay and she never recovered . I know chicks like that, unfortunately.

I'd take better looks , personality and p*ssy over surrendering the pants of the family to stay relevant through my wife after my career ends.

Power couple my ass . Give me a down ass chick that can keep my stomach full and my balls empty :noah:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: That was purely a career move. He is a movie director, she's an actor and needs roles. I don't see the problem.

Thats the point I was making dude...... why would I want to wife a woman who is fukking to further her career....

would you wife a secretary that you knew was fukking her boss to get a promotion ....

you dont see a problem with that?

some of you dudes really need to expect more from your partners or potential partners

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Jay was to ugly to get a good woman?

Maybe Dawson left him?

Maybe Beyoncé was a better fit to him due to wanting to get more capital.

None of us really know these people and Beyoncé is hiding who she truly is because people are so ready to jump on you for not saying or acting the status quo

I seen a pic posted and people will talk about what they "think" going on in a pic it's wild

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was mila j i said. not jhene. mila j over ciara, yes

i'm rollin' with both mila and rosario over both beyonce and ciara:manny:

Mila-J-Nice-Mag-1.jpg

Singer-Mila-J-Made-In-LA-Screening-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

rs_634x1024-130522162707-634.RosarioDawson2.mh.052213.jpg

1410196872_rosario-dawson-zoom.jpg

:comeon: Boy stop

Ciara and Beyonce are both better looking and more successful than Rosario and Mila J.

Russell and Jay chose right.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Boy stop

Ciara and Beyonce are both better looking and more successful than Rosario and Mila J.

Russell and Jay chose right.

mila and rosario look wise >>>>>>>>>>>

and just because beyonce and ciara are more successful then rosario and mila j that don't mean they make better wives, lol

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mila and rosario look wise >>>>>>>>>>>

and just because beyonce and ciara are more successful then rosario and mila j that don't mean they make better wives, lol

Not even close. You just prefer nonblack women.

Clearly they think they do since Russell and JayZ married them and Mila J and Rosario are still single:mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Not even close. You just prefer nonblack women.

Clearly they think they do since Russell and JayZ married them and Mila J and Rosario are still single:mjlol:

i've never found ciara attractive. face is average and body is :scusthov: aside from her legs :whew:

beyonce is pretty, no denyin' that, but overrated :yeshrug:

and maybe, just maybe, both rosario and mila just ain't found the right 1 yet :jbhmm:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never found ciara attractive. face is average and body is :scusthov: aside from her legs :whew:

beyonce is pretty, no denyin' that, but overrated :yeshrug:

and maybe, just maybe, both rosario and mila just ain't found the right 1 yet :jbhmm:

Ciara's face >>>>>>> overrated chick you ever salivated over and her body is athletic with some killer legs. Mila J is just skinny yet for some reason you're rating her high. I wonder why :mjpls:.

Beyonce has a better face and a better body than Rosario and that's not debatable.

Maybe they haven't found the right one but you're trying to take two husbands away from women they're perfectly happy being with and pair them up with women they have no interest in :pachaha: I'm sure Russell and Jay both think they made the right choice in their black wives. They don't need your suggestions, lol.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Ciara's face >>>>>>> overrated chick you ever salivated over and her body is athletic with some killer legs. Mila J is just skinny yet for some reason you're rating her high. I wonder why :mjpls:.

Beyonce has a better face and a better body than Rosario and that's not debatable.

Maybe they haven't found the right one but you're trying to take two husbands away from women they're perfectly happy being with and pair them up with women they have no interest in :pachaha: I'm sure Russell and Jay both think they made the right choice in their black wives. They don't need your suggestions, lol.

naw, mila prettier then ciara. come on now, lol
ciara look like wanda sykes just taller and skinner

i'm ratin' mila j higher cause she fine as hell

rosario is got a better face then beyonce now where beyonce does have rosario beat is the waist and ass. i can't deny that. however rosario stands out more with the prettier face and then those huge ass titties compared to beyonce's "average" phat ass

then there's rosario's personality. she seems to actually have 1 as oppose to beyonce who comes off like a robot or puppet :francis:

you're right, they don't need my suggestions and hopefully they did make the right choice but this is an open forum to talk about just about anythin' and i do:manny:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw, mila prettier then ciara. come on now, lol
ciara look like wanda sykes just taller and skinner

i'm ratin' mila j higher cause she fine as hell

rosario is got a better face then beyonce now where beyonce does have rosario beat is the waist and ass. i can't deny that. however rosario stands out more with the prettier face and then those huge ass titties compared to beyonce's "average" phat ass

then there's rosario's personality. she seems to actually have 1 as oppose to beyonce who comes off like a robot or puppet :francis:

you're right, they don't need my suggestions and hopefully they did make the right choice but this is an open forum to talk about just about anythin' and i do:manny:

Again you're biased since you prefer nonblack women so of course you would choose them :yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you keepin' sayin' i prefer women who ain't black but i got a thread that i just made over an hour ago no black chyna :francis:

but whatever :manny:

Majority of women you post about are nonblack. You even said you had a weakness for white women. I think it's fairly easy to figure out where your main attraction is :yeshrug:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Majority of women you post about are nonblack. You even said you had a weakness for white women. I think it's fairly easy to figure out where your main attraction is :yeshrug:

i've said it before but i'll say it again, at the end of the day i love all fine women of all nationalities, period :yeshrug: