rosario dawson

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
We are not discussing Bey rn. Stay on topic, pls! Our convo is about you coming for Jay by saying he's living thru his wife's career bc his is over. Yes, the career of a man with a 20+ year rap career and is worth over a billion dollars is really over. *Eyeroll* We are not talking about Meek Mill rn. Please, stay on topic. And, me saying Jay chose the better option with Bey doesn't mean I'm on her clit. Foh!

Do me a favor and take 'Views from the'... out of your user title. That's reserved for only ppl from the 6. :pacspit:

Do this forum a favor and log off :camby: What does Meek Mill got to do with this ? :heh: stan trying to change the topic ? How much of that money of :scusthov: are you getting ? Pocket watching doesn't apply here.

916 bytch :umad: I'll keep my user title the way it is since you love it so much till the end of the year. Unlike 6 Fraud, I didn't go on a phase where I claimed every city I did a rap song in before my own :sas1:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Do this forum a favor and log off :camby: What does Meek Mill got to do with this ? :heh: stan trying to change the topic ? How much of that money of :scusthov: are you getting ? Pocket watching doesn't apply here.

916 bytch :umad: I'll keep my user title the way it is since you love it so much till the end of the year. Unlike 6 Fraud, I didn't go on a phase where I claimed every city I did a rap song in before my own :sas1:

'6 fraud'? You Drake dikk riders sure hate him but love using his phrases and sayings. Views from the nobody cares, shyt hole of a city! :pacspit:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:ohlawd:
actress-rosario-dawson-attends-the-luke-cage-new-york-premiere-at-amc-picture-id611113986

actress-rosario-dawson-attends-the-luke-cage-new-york-premiere-at-amc-picture-id611155232