rosario dawson

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Rosario Dawson is a very cool person no doubt, but Jiggaman married Beyonce not just off the strength of her looks and fame, but she is in a lot of ways his female counterpart. She knows what it takes to be him and he knows what it takes to be her. Your wife should someone who lifts up your ambitions, not saying Dawson can't be that but Beyonce is.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
what she lacks in waist, she makes up for with them big ass titties. believe that!
rosario.jpg

Damn, looks like she has an ass on her chest.
:datazz:

Daps
i would've and EASILY :rudy:

beyonce bout as intelligent as a brick in the wall. bytch ain't got a mind of her own or a lick of personality. you trollin' like a muthafukka :camby:

It's funny when people say Beyoncé doesn't have personality. If you look up any of DC's old interviews you can see that she clearly has a lot of personality that her camp has had her tone down in the public over the years for her image. I honestly believe she's country/hood as hell and just hides it well to keep up with the image.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
It's funny when people say Beyoncé doesn't have personality. If you look up any of DC's old interviews you can see that she clearly has a lot of personality that her camp has had her tone down in the public over the years for her image. I honestly believe she's country/hood as hell and just hides it well to keep up with the image.

if you say so:ehh:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was one of the funniest schticks I can recall on the net. He was making threads, posts, full-on rants about a woman most people can't type out two full sentences about.

Boy was he mad at her :russ:
LMAO Son had the most randomly generated alias ever. :mjlol:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Non factor with saggy breast that has been passed around in the industry. She's 45 now has never been married or has had any kids. Jay chose the better option. :russell: