rosario dawson

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
But you have a weakness for white women and that weakness is spreading to include Asian women as well, lol. Your words not mine :yeshrug:

you wanna argue and i don't, lol. so like i said before, at the end of the day i love all women of all nationalities

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Thats the point I was making dude...... why would I want to wife a woman who is fukking to further her career....

would you wife a secretary that you knew was fukking her boss to get a promotion ....

you dont see a problem with that?

some of you dudes really need to expect more from your partners or potential partners

:what: I'm a woman and no I don't see a problem with that. We're talking about Hollywood. Almost every female (Beyonce included) in Hollywood has used her body to further her career at some point in her life this is either by fukking for tracks or a movie role. I can list names and we can be here all day going back and forth. Let's be real right now.

Last edited:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:comeon: Boy stop

Ciara and Beyonce are both better looking and more successful than Rosario and Mila J.

Russell and Jay chose right.

Mila J is 45 and still trying to break it into the music industry like her lil sister. Its like, give it up bytch its never going to happen.

Rosario is another :flabbynsick: and a non motherfukking factor. Nobody has ever paid her any mind except this Stomachlines fool. What she needs to do is marry that rich, yt director and go settle down somewhere in Chilli or something. :russell:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I'd take better looks , personality and p*ssy over surrendering the pants of the family to stay relevant through my wife after my career ends.

Power couple my ass . Give me a down ass chick that can keep my stomach full and my balls empty :noah:

bytch, I know you're not talking about Jay, the greatest rapper of all time! Aint nobody trying to live thru their wife's career when you are the GOAT rapper/entrepreneur and retired from life altogether. I know you wish you could be him but I mean, be a lil more bold with your hating lil nikka.:francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Mila J is 45 and still trying to break it into the music industry like her lil sister. Its like, give it up bytch its never going to happen.

Rosario is another :flabbynsick: and a non motherfukking factor. Nobody has ever paid her any mind except this Stomachlines fool. What she needs to do is marry that rich, yt director and go settle down somewhere in Chilli or something. :russell:

mila is 35 :martin: but i do agree about the music career. she need another occupation :lolbron:

and if rosario is :flabbynsick::mjlol: then i'm all about a woman like this :whew:
518602044.jpg

yoox-rosario-dawson-01.jpg

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
bytch, I know you're not talking about Jay, the greatest rapper of all time! Aint nobody trying to live thru their wife's career when you are the GOAT rapper/entrepreneur and retired from life altogether. I know you wish you could be him but I mean, be a lil more bold with your hating lil nikka.:francis:

You're the one who's hating hoe. Get off of Bey's clit for a second and look at yourself :scusthov:

You're acting like you're Blue Ivy defending her mama :camby:

How much is Ms Knowles is giving you? I'm cool being Lez , not Joe Camel .

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
You're the one who's hating hoe. Get off of Bey's clit for a second and look at yourself :scusthov:

You're acting like you're Blue Ivy defending her mama :camby:

How much is Ms Knowles is giving you? I'm cool being Lez , not Joe Camel .

We are not discussing Bey rn. Stay on topic, pls! Our convo is about you coming for Jay by saying he's living thru his wife's career bc his is over. Yes, the career of a man with a 20+ year rap career and is worth over a billion dollars is really over. *Eyeroll* We are not talking about Meek Mill rn. Please, stay on topic. And, me saying Jay chose the better option with Bey doesn't mean I'm on her clit. Foh!

Do me a favor and take 'Views from the'... out of your user title. That's reserved for only ppl from the 6. :pacspit:

Last edited:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
id prolly take rosario and ciara over beyonce. beyonce just doesnt hav sex appeal to me. she is pretty and im sure is a very good girl. mila is meh. not even in the running here.
6725f3bdb6c9693192bfc44f19c03f4a.gif
:noah: