Rolling Stone top 100 TV Shows of All-Time

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Rolling Stone lists are terrible though so I don't know why you'd try to see it from their view. There's an Entertainment Weekly list awhile back that has MWC and Rosanne not even mentioned.

Because this isn't rolling stone. This is a list created by tv creators. Cats who worked or work in the business. They didn't ask their writers. They asked people who know their shyt

Read the intro again: actors writers critics producers and show runners

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Not having at least the Fresh Prince and the Cosby show makes this list a little iffy.

Honestly there are at least 10 shows I would have replaced instead of these new age hipster picks.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Because this isn't rolling stone. This is a list created by tv creators. Cats who worked or work in the business. They didn't ask their writers. They asked people who know their shyt
Well obviously the site states how the list was made but it's also obvious they don't know very much if Girls is considered at the top of anything :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well obviously the site states how the list was made but it's also obvious they don't know very much if Girls is considered at the top of anything :pachaha:

:manny: like i said, i got at least 20 shows on that list that i love so i can't complain. That's how these cats felt. I'm sure my list might look different in parts but that doesn't invalidate this list. shyt is objective. But also on some selfish shyt, I'm good:russ:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Wayyyyy too many variety shows :scust:
wayyyyy too many CAC shows :scusthov:
no :martin: no :what:
no
giphy.gif

:camby: fukk Rolling Stone :pacspit:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

They want so badly for that show to be iconic. The ratings have been underwhelming and the show itself is a Lena Dunham vanity project who is already a despicable unlikable person. 5 years from now people won't even remember this show.

horrible list

no family guy, Martin, that 70s show or fresh prince???

how is Rosanne on this list?

They didn't even put Spongebob on the list. It should have at least been somewhere in the 100-80 range.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:manny: like i said, i got at least 20 shows on that list that i love so i can't complain. That's how these cats felt. I'm sure my list might look different in parts but that doesn't invalidate this list. shyt is objective. But also on some selfish shyt, I'm good:russ:
I got no problem with list either but there's some disqualifying shows on there. And the Cosby omission is egregious to the point of making a statement. Gotta separate the show from the person there imo. Letterman's done some dirt (not as bad) but they are nice enough to include him.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I got no problem with list either but there's some disqualifying shows on there. And the Cosby omission is egregious to the point of making a statement. Gotta separate the show from the person there imo. Letterman's done some dirt (not as bad) but they are nice enough to include him.

I agree with the latter. I also won't say what's disqualifying or not based on me not liking something. :yeshrug: every person has a different opinion. Like I said, the Cosby omission is the one glaring omission and the one thing that makes me scratch my head. Everything else I got no issue with one way or another for real. There's stuff on the list i love, stuff i like, stuff i don't, and other stuff i don't have an opinion on because i haven't seen an episode or seen enough of it to comment

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I agree with the latter. I also won't say what's disqualifying or not based on me not liking something. :yeshrug: every person has a different opinion. Like I said, the Cosby omission is the one glaring omission and the one thing that makes me scratch my head. Everything else I got no issue with one way or another for real. There's stuff on the list i love, stuff i like, stuff i don't, and other stuff i don't have an opinion on because i haven't seen an episode or seen enough of it to comment
It's really just Girls and the OJ show. The hipster comedies are really great and even though not in my top list I can't hate.