Rolling Stone top 100 TV Shows of All-Time

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I never really watched the Larry Sanders show, is it that great? Better than Curbed?

I'd say no, but its not like I'm a huge fan of it or anything.

It was basically a show about a guy doing a reality show. Before reality shows like Survivor were really even poppin like that. It was kind of innovative for its time, as it was an idea that hadn't been done and it could be argued an industry spawned from it. I get the nod its getting but it was not a highly popular show or anything

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The most ridiculous one on there is Freaks and Geeks. How does a show with only 10 episodes be in the top 10 all time? Are they really going to say that it was much better television then The people vs. OJ Simpson (they are comparable by their number of episodes)... GTFOH
Freaks and Geeks had like 18 episodes.

I know because I watch those same 18 episodes every year hoping a season 2 magically appears when I'm done:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
May be me being selfish but I count at least 20 shows on that list that I love. Plus you got the simpsons, the wire, mad men, twilight zone in the top 10 and west wing in top 15. :ehh: I'm good

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
horrible list

no family guy, Martin, that 70s show or fresh prince???

how is Rosanne on this list?

Roseanne was a culturally shifting show. I didn't catch onto all of that as a kid but from a social standpoint during that time, there wasn't a show on tv that portrayed a blue collar family that poor during the recession of the early 90s. Very much how the Simpsons started out as well. Plus it's got the longevity to go with it. So when you break barriers and you're on for 9 or 10 years you get props.

Truthfully the only glaring omission from this list is the Cosby show. It was just as groundbreaking if not more so than any show on this list and has the longevity.