Rolling Stone top 100 TV Shows of All-Time

jadden

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: girls

:dwillhuh: key and Peele

:dwillhuh: Friends at #26

:dwillhuh: freak's and geeks

:patrice: at Twin Peaks being so high up on the list. I've been meaning to watch it, is it any good?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I didn't see Alfred Hitchock Presents either.

I know most of us watch it faithfully, but does anyone actually believe TWD is a good show?

EDit: For comparison, here is TIME list
All-TIME 100 TV Shows

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't see Alfred Hitchock Presents either.

I know most of us watch it faithfully, but does anyone actually believe TWD is a good show?

EDit: For comparison, here is TIME list
All-TIME 100 TV Shows
I got Rick Grimes as my avi so take this how you want but yes it's a great show imo, above all else is it not entertaining?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I got Rick Grimes as my avi so take this how you want but yes it's a great show imo, above all else is it not entertaining?

Entertaining yes, but quality storylines, quality acting, quality writing...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I know we supposed to/have to hate cosby, but GTFO with that not being one of the 100 best shows (it's actually top 10 easily)...fresh prince and different world deserve to be there as well

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entertaining yes, but quality storylines, quality acting, quality writing...
I don't see a problem with the storylines, acting for the most part isn't bad at all apart from a few of the lesser important characters, Lennie James (Morgan) is a Terrific actor and Andrew Lincoln is underrated. writing tho? Yes it has problems sometimes, I hate it when they write for a character to do stupid shyt that they wouldn't do just to push things along.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The most ridiculous one on there is Freaks and Geeks. How does a show with only 10 episodes be in the top 10 all time? Are they really going to say that it was much better television then The people vs. OJ Simpson (they are comparable by their number of episodes)... GTFOH
And I loved freaks and geeks but I completely agree!!!

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
And I loved freaks and geeks but I completely agree!!!

Right, no hate to the quality of the show, i just dont see how it is top 10... There is alot more wrong with the list IMO too, but for the most part its solid, just some real big outliers that must have too much valued support from a few people, i would guess.