Rolling Stone saying that Craig Mack died of aids

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:francis:I'm really convinced that some of these "disclosed" causes of entertainers dying always end up being the worse case scenario.

Heads forgetting that around the time and even now folks move reckless without caring for self. Either they walk with ticking time bombs of mental health issues, or doing deviant activities on the low.

While this is Rolling Stone which has the credibility of a dead cockroach, it makes you think of others that suddenly died..
They also said Prince died of AIDS complications and refused treatment cause of his religious beliefs.............and based on thin he looked leading up to his death, I kinda believed it :francis:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
If a cult is going around telling people not to take meds that can save lives and said members of a cult are intermingling with the general population putting us at risk...it is imperative journalists warn everyone about this.
Nah this is voyeurism and yellow journalism

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They also said Prince died of AIDS complications and refused treatment cause of his religious beliefs.............and based on thin he looked leading up to his death, I kinda believed it :francis:

LMAO

PRINCE WAS ALWAYS
SKINNY AS fukk...

THE REFUSING TREATMENT
THEORY MAKES NO SENSE
CONSIDERING HE WAS ADDICTED
TO PAIN KILLERS DUE TO HIS HIP SURGERY.

HE fukkED HIS BODY UP
JUMPING OFF STAGES WHILE
WEARING HEELS IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS.

:devil:
:evil:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

LMAO

PRINCE WAS ALWAYS
SKINNY AS fukk...

THE REFUSING TREATMENT
THEORY MAKES NO SENSE
CONSIDERING HE WAS ADDICTED
TO PAIN KILLERS DUE TO HIS HIP SURGERY.

HE fukkED HIS BODY UP
JUMPING OFF STAGES WHILE
WEARING HEELS IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS.

Well he had a crazy flu leading up to his death and apparently refused to go to the hospital for it. Its all speculation so we'll never know what really happened. :yeshrug:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
People complain that the media and journalists never tell the full story and they know more than they say or they straight up lie.

Then when the media knows something that paints a picture of the full story people are like "nah that's too much, lie to me"

It's sad that he died that way, but if an article is going to be written about somebody and their life, and the people involved know details, hiding those details is the definition of bad or corrupt journalism. Be grown enough to read or hear bad news and digest it.

Don't ask to be lied to. Because if you ask to be lied to, you don't get to choose what they lie about.

Eventually one of those lies is gonna be something you needed to know the truth about.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well he had a crazy flu leading up to his death and apparently refused to go to the hospital for it. Its all speculation so we'll never know what really happened. :yeshrug:

:mjlol: MOST HUMAN BEINGS
DONT WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL
OVER THE FLU.

HAVE YOU EVER WENT
TO THE HOSPITAL OVER THE FLU?