Rolling Stone saying that Craig Mack died of aids

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Pretty shytty of Rolling Stone to publish that information against the families wishes especially something of a personal and sensitive topic like that.

If a cult is going around telling people not to take meds that can save lives and said members of a cult are intermingling with the general population putting us at risk...it is imperative journalists warn everyone about this.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry: I wasn't ready for that article. Imagine being the first hip hop artist of a promising label that eventually became a huge success, but deep inside of your spirit you knew the end results. Its a weird paradox of events with Craig Mack because you could blame him for his own downfall, but was he crazy in his own right to escape the fate that was to come.

• If he would have stayed with Bad Boy and up north, would he still be alive?
  • If he would have never listen to that radio station, would he have did the impossible of murder?
  • If he would have played the game and worked with Puff, would he have been well known, beyond a one hit wonder?
  • What could have been if Suge would have signed Mack and Death Row East became a thing?
  • Imagine the stripper telling this rugged faced artist "you need to go home" only for him to continue wanting to fukk,
Craig Mack was the epitome of a troubled artist that was spiritually misguided. His intentions were there, but on the grounds of self sabotage. Rest easy Mack :wow:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep that shyt private, nothing productive is gonna come out of airing out his business, if his people wanted to put this shyt out there, they would.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rolling stone asking for money to read

Mack was a headache for Combs, allegedly showing up to Bad Boy’s offices to complain about money, a lack of studio time, and Combs jumping into his music videos, among other frustrations. “He spoke to Puffy directly about shyt he didn’t like,” Insinna explains. “Puffy took that as a slight because … you always got the impression [Combs’] attitude was, ‘You should be glad to be in the same room as me, let alone getting paid.’ Craig didn’t fall for that shyt … and that put him in a bad position.”

Married and with a baby on the way, Mack was in a rocky financial situation. The album’s hype was slowing down, money from touring was drying up, and Mack’s $25,000 advance was long gone. Hired cars were swapped for subway rides where Mack worried people would recognize him. Things became so dire that Mack once asked Combs for cash at an event. The flashy music executive allegedly pulled a thick wad of bills from his pocket and with a “smug, nasty” look, Hill-Johnson says, handed Mack a lone $100 bill.

Mack was essentially shelved, Nelson says, until he bent to Combs’ will, but a stubborn Mack refused.
In April 1996, he filed for bankruptcy in an attempt to escape the Bad Boy contract he argued was financially impairing him. The label dangled a “crazy” lucrative offer to keep him, according to Insinna, but Mack was adamant that no deal would beat the price of his freedom.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Who remembers that Athena hack/leak with the celebrity HIV list that happened around the time that Sony was hacked?

No reputable news source would report on it for obvious reasons. So it was impossible to tell if it was legit or not.

Is Athena a hacking group, or was it something that was targeted?