Rolling Stone saying that Craig Mack died of aids

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Its a cautionary tale. It does paint a negative picture of Mack - that he was in denial about his illness and made his kids suffer as a result.

I think Puff preyed on the weak and people with mental health issues. He probably treated BIG a little better, cos BIG was capable of more. Pretty much all the other artists had no clue about business and had nowhere else to go.

Maybe The LOX survived, but Puff probably wasn't making as much money off them and didn't want the bad publicity at the time. He steamrolled everyone else.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a cautionary tale. It does paint a negative picture of Mack - that he was in denial about his illness and made his kids suffer as a result.

I think Puff preyed on the weak and people with mental health issues. He probably treated BIG a little better, cos BIG was capable of more. Pretty much all the other artists had no clue about business and had nowhere else to go.

Maybe The LOX survived, but Puff probably wasn't making as much money off them and didn't want the bad publicity at the time. He steamrolled everyone else.

Man Puff wanted him to change for the second album and Craig didn't which is going to cause normal business issues, but this story glosses over how EPMD use to treat him which was bad

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Pretty shytty of Rolling Stone to publish that information against the families wishes especially something of a personal and sensitive topic like that.
AGREE.
Article is more of an extension of their Puffy coverage. Mack family's wishes mean nothing to them, nor are they afraid of lawsuit from them.
They don't care about Mack's life or death, and I'd be interested in reading how / or whether they covered him passing away when it happened.

Puff is the recognizable name, only reason they are covering this Mack story. Their readership doesn't know who he is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk why they would say it if it isn't true and I know that they don't care about his confidentiality but on the plus side it is good for people to know that not seeking medical care because of your beliefs can lead to an unnecessary death. RIP Craig Mack

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Pretty shytty of Rolling Stone to publish that information against the families wishes especially something of a personal and sensitive topic like that.
Did you read the article? It's his family - daughter, wife and brother - telling the story and revealing the facts. Do you think the journalist broke into a federal building to steal Craig Mack's death certificate? :dahell:

People are always reacting to thread titles, posts, tweets and whatever when the link is half an inch away

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Craig Mack should have swallowed his pride and stayed with Bad Boy…

Dudes life went to crap after he left.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
If you read in between the lines, Craig’s brother and daughter kind of gave Rolling Stones the “ok” to publish. RS might’ve twisted their arms a bit but you can tell from their answers they were frustrated with Craig about his choices and felt the need to tell his whole story and shyt on Puff a bit as well.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if the reporter is on LSA?

cheyenne.jpg

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
its the very definition of journalism.
Journalism is a job for writing for a propaganda rag. Nothing more.

This guy dug into craigs medical records like a coli loser does post history. Lets not dignify what this is. Theres zero integrity present.

If the man didnt want it out. Shouldnt be out or be in the news.

The fact its only to hype uo their diddy story and NEVER wrote about the man is only insult to the injury. I hope craigs family sues rolling stone.