Rollerdrome - Futuristic Skater-Shooter from Roll7 (OlliOlli World) - PS5/PS4/Steam - August 16

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

gonna watch this then make a decision

*edit*

ya I’m sold…the last concern was how long can it hold my attention…think I’ll be playing this for a while…so much is happening and there’s quite a few things you have to remember that makes for a really engaging game…as he said there’s no stopping for a second…you’re constantly on the move

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
trying to buy the game but I see them advertising a 1-hour trial period but I only got 35 minutes and I’m a premium member—wtf???

*edit*

says the game is not available for purchase (I’m using a browser)…what the hell is going on?

ok had to buy it thru the console…I still got cheated on that trial time tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see a lot of complaints about the 35 minute trial period even tho it’s supposed to be an hour…hopefully they fix that for others

game feels like an 80s sci-fi flick especially with the music

everything really feels fluid

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
gonna watch this then make a decision

*edit*

ya I’m sold…the last concern was how long can it hold my attention…think I’ll be playing this for a while…so much is happening and there’s quite a few things you have to remember that makes for a really engaging game…as he said there’s no stopping for a second…you’re constantly on the move
Returnal on skates?
The mall is kicking my ass :francis:

Slowly getting better. Those dudes that slam their shields into the ground are a fukking menace

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the civetta summit was tough…killed the last dude with 5% health left :whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Returnal on skates?

the one review I watched that gizmo posted felt it was a mashup of tony hawk, doom, max payne 3 and I think one other game lmao

*edit*

…and ace combat he said lol…I think my friend pedro would be a better 4th game to compare it to tho lol

game is really challenging but not absurdly so…victories feel really satisfying imo…like pump your fist satisfying

right now I’m mostly playing just to win each level but as I get better I will revisit some of these levels and try to check off the additional goals/challenges

Last edited: