Rollerdrome - Futuristic Skater-Shooter from Roll7 (OlliOlli World) - PS5/PS4/Steam - August 16

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just tried to squeeze in a quick 15 minutes, game is dope as hell. Controls are a lot more complex than they make it look in the trailers but it has an overall good feel to it.

I imagine when i get to play later and get to really sit with the controls it’ll feel even better trying to chase those high scores. I like the little inbetween segments also reminds me of sifu

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just tried to squeeze in a quick 15 minutes, game is dope as hell. Controls are a lot more complex than they make it look in the trailers but it has an overall good feel to it.

I imagine when i get to play later and get to really sit with the controls it’ll feel even better trying to chase those high scores. I like the little inbetween segments also reminds me of sifu

I always had a feeling the controls would be complex…low key why I was on the fence about it

:lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is pretty intense…trial is only 35 minutes tho…ran out right after I completed the canyon level and got the shotgun…fun but dunno if I wanna pay $30 for this…might wait for a sale…missed out on a great opportunity by not having an MP component…maybe they’ll add one

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
game is pretty intense…trial is only 35 minutes tho…ran out right after I completed the canyon level and got the shotgun…fun but dunno if I wanna pay $30 for this…might wait for a sale…missed out on a great opportunity by not having an MP component…maybe they’ll add one

Its 19.79 until the end of the month