Rollerdrome - Futuristic Skater-Shooter from Roll7 (OlliOlli World) - PS5/PS4/Steam - August 16

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
shyt is dope as it look and I move like a bum
I can just imagine how it will feel when I put it together to make it feel stylish like a movie

Wall riding and jumping off it is a plus to

I just finish the intro but I’m liking it so far

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is dope as it look and I move like a bum
I can just imagine how it will feel when I put it together to make it feel stylish like a movie

Wall riding and jumping off it is a plus to

I just finish the intro but I’m liking it so far

I was intimidated by how complex it looked during the previews…and I was trash at first…but the more I play the better I’m getting…there’s times when I hit a zone and I’m literally completely untouchable :wow:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Keep it hundred brehs
How many y’all beat the game without cheating:jbhmm: I been getting fukked up to put it nicely

Went ahead and cruised it out cheating:ohlawd:i miss games having codes or something to help me out til I get the hang of it

Now Ima master it and beat out for blood soon Just cuz the game let me play how I wanted

Props to roll7 or whatever they name is

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I need to see footage of people beating some of these levels

I just don’t believe it and can’t fathom it

Thought the only cheat I needed was as infinite ammo

Boy was I wrong :bryan:
Even tuning the health to the lowest I was barely making it :skip:

I need receipts of people beating this shyt no help fukk that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Keep it hundred brehs
How many y’all beat the game without cheating:jbhmm: I been getting fukked up to put it nicely

Went ahead and cruised it out cheating:ohlawd:i miss games having codes or something to help me out til I get the hang of it

Now Ima master it and beat out for blood soon Just cuz the game let me play how I wanted

Not gonna lie i put on that that reduced damage cheat for the spider tank bosses :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep it hundred brehs

I haven’t used any assistance/cheats yet…I’m still in the quarterfinals tho…about to move onto the semis soon…the challenge has been fun so far and fairly competitive so I haven’t felt the need to turn any of them on yet