Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Been said Biden needs to hire Roland.
Biden is ahead in every poll that matters. Roland Martin isn't a leader in the black community....the man just has an internet show at this point.

In Football terms Biden damn near at Trump's 5 yard line of the election and he has the lead...he can kneel and run out the clock to win but he better not fumble this shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden is ahead in every poll that matters. Roland Martin isn't a leader in the black community....the man just has an internet show at this point. Biden damn near at the 5 yard line of the election and he has the lead...he can kneel and run out the clock to win but he better not fumble this shyt.
ok. who are the leaders then?

Honestly.

Cardi B?

Lebron?

Denzel?

What are we talking about right now?

Oprah doesn't even have pull like she used to.

Its not Tariq or people who rant on YouTube but can't show their faces.

Because last I checked, Roland Martin can get ANY politician on his show around the country from federal down to local levels.

It may not even matter because Trump is so far down in the polls, but this is something that democrats need to fix in years past because their neglect of it has been a growing problem and people keep ignoring the warnings signs.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
ok. who are the leaders then?

Honestly.

Cardi B?

Lebron?

Denzel?

What are we talking about right now?

Oprah doesn't even have pull like she used to.

Its not Tariq or people who rant on YouTube but can't show their faces.

Because last I checked, Roland Martin can get ANY politician on his show around the country from federal down to local levels.
If LeBron was a leader more black men would be voting right?...since he's been pretty much begging us to all year.

The fact of the matter is that as a black man I honestly can say I don't know 4 black men that are voting besides myself.

The apathy towards voting makes no sense to me if you're conscious enough to see what Trump is doing and will do to us. fukk that check some things are more important than money.

Mexican men ain't being promised shyt directly yet they'll still come out in droves to vote...we gotta do the same because the alternative of Biden winning isn't in our best interest.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If LeBron was a leader more black men would be voting right?...since he's been pretty much begging us to all year.

The fact of the matter is that as a black man I honestly can say I don't know 4 black men that are voting besides myself.

The apathy towards voting makes no sense to me if you're conscious enough to see what Trump is doing and will do to us. fukk that check some things are more important than money.

Mexican men ain't being promised shyt directly yet they'll still come out in droves to vote...we gotta do the same because the alternative of Biden winning isn't in our best interest.
You're talking in circles.

Answer the question.

You said Roland isn't a leader. OK. Fine. Name them.

and you talking about black male voter apathy is the problem in the first place.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It comes across as coddling. If you need Dems to tell you why voting in this election is extremely important your already a lost cause. The whole country is literally collapsing with Trump. Not to mention what he is doing to the black community. With information at our fingertips ignorance is not a excuse
White ppl get coddled all day by Republicans

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The fact that Deray and Billy Porter are unironically held up as significant voices democratic is apart of the credibility gap I'm talking about. They talk about straight black males like they're pre-existing conditions.

Not all of us are criminals. Not all of us are even that religious. Not all of us have records or even bigots.

They just don't know how to talk to us.

I support gay rights personally and morally, but the dems aren't stupid. They know what they're doing when they do this and who they're NOT speaking to when they do this :francis:

and again I'm not even talking about myself here. My personal standard is very low. I know exactly what I'm getting and I see democrats working for black interests all the time, but MANY people do not and are quick to frustration and apathy and its a real and persistent and growing problem that will be exploited by those whose ultimate aim is reducing black political power and participation.

I blame twitter

Ppl get jobs and assume the whole world is like that bubble

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You're talking in circles.

Answer the question.

You said Roland isn't a leader. OK. Fine. Name them.

and you talking about black male voter apathy is the problem in the first place.
There are no black leaders imo. There's no one who can get the masses to follow them. They have their niche following which is a fragment of the collective but they're not influential enough to get apathetic mufukkas off their ass to act.

Roland Martin endorsing somebody won't move their poll numbers....him telling black men to vote won't do shyt....he got about as many Twitter followers as Bomani Jones does and neither can get black men to vote just by telling them to :coffee:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
People are peeping what I’ve been peeped, the Dems aren’t in the business of changing anything. They are about maintaining peace and social order. That’s it. No relief. No real help for wealth creation. Just status quo. Status quo doesn’t serve us well. Republicans may be over ran by racists but their core beliefs align with what black men want. Lowered taxes, less government intervention in their lives, gun ownership, favorable business environment, etcetera.

I’m not party affiliated; I never desired to join a gang. Repping hard for anyone without anything in return is better off being a Crip or Vice Lord.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
People are peeping what I’ve been peeped, the Dems aren’t in the business of changing anything. They are about maintaining peace and social order. That’s it. No relief. No real help for wealth creation. Just status quo. Status quo doesn’t serve us well. Republicans may be over ran by racists but their core beliefs align with what black men want. Lowered taxes, less government intervention in their lives, gun ownership, favorable business environment, etcetera.

I’m not party affiliated; I never desired to join a gang. Repping hard for anyone without anything in return is better off being a Crip or Vice Lord.
:dead: