Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still feel all these folks no matter dem or Republican missing the point.

They worrying about 9 to 16 percent of the black males WHO VOTED (for Trump) last election.

But ignoring the huge percentage of Eligible black males (and others) who did NOT vote last election, the election before that the election before that and etc.

Once again in 2016 a little under 110 milliion Eligible voters VOTED. But 100 Million Eligible voters DID NOT VOTE.

Yes 100 million Eligible voters did NOT VOTE.

Thats who these Democrats and Republicans need to focus on. shyt you get 5 to 10 percent of those Eligible voters who didn't vote and you winning the election or any election.

Think about this for a second..if the eligible voters who don't vote created their own party they would be the largest party in terms of voters.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again... pay attention to what happened to Andrew Gillum... that shocked people that DeSantis got 18% of the black male vote in Florida.

People need to start asking WTF is going on :francis:

Don't forget he got a decent percentage of the black female vote too.

But remember that is Eligible voters who voted.

I bet cash money there was triple to quadruple the amount of black male Eligible voters who didn't vote than those who voted for DeSantis.

Which proves once again they focusing on the wrong thing.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Again... pay attention to what happened to Andrew Gillum... that shocked people that DeSantis got 18% of the black male vote in Florida.

What, no, the point he was making is that DeSantis got a large amount of the black *female* vote. People just brushed it aside and did no analysis. That is his point.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I agree with Roland

I also need to see Biden hit these swing states 24/7...

Forget the south , they already for trump and u know California, New York, Illinois, Maryland is a lock for you

focus should be PA, WISCONSIN, Michigan, Florida, VA, Iowa

VA is blue at this point. Don't see it going back red for a while. Better focusing on NC and Ohio

What, no, the point he was making is that DeSantis got a large amount of the black *female* vote. People just brushed it aside and did no analysis. That is his point.

Yep. Black women didn't vote for Gillum. Black dudes were riding with 'em - he lost the governorship bc of black women and nobody talked about it.

The fact that there are no black men working with the Biden campaign in a people-facing position is startling. Democrats have consistently overlooked black men, and the only time they try to appeal to us is criminal justice reform, like we're all criminals. I've already voted, for the record, but the Dems have real problems reaching black men.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality is Dems have strategically decided not to a directly court black males cause they are courting white voters in the "middle" or "undecided" and feel reaching out to black males directly will deter white voters cause of their internal racism. Black women have always been seen as non threatening/ irrelevant to cacs and white supremacy. This is why corporate America has no problem hiring tons of black women and putting them in dead end middle management positions where they tow the company line. This is nothing new.

I'm voting anti trump cause he is an idiot and needs to go. I'm not pro Joe/ Kamala and definitely not excited about having to vote for them. They are not speaking to me and truthfully nothing meaningful in my life has changed since Trump got in office. And based off how Dems still ignoring black men nothing will change when they get in office after Trump either. I actually make more money now then I did 4 years ago. This is the case for most other black men I know and that's what feeds the apathy. I'm still voting, but I understand why a lot will say they don't care and will sit at home.