Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Roland has been talking about this for years.

I remember being shocked when he broke down how there was a "masculinity" aspect of Bush in 2004 winning a larger black vote than any republican had in decades... he said there was a "cool" factor to him and people were drawn to that.

Now, again, Republicans aren't going to get like 60% of the black vote. ...but if they start getting into the 20's% its a wrap and democrats (who I feel are infinitely superior in terms of policy and program) would be absolutely fukked nationally if they drop this bag.

I think locally democrats still have viability with black male voters, especially as local leaders and appointed officials as well as employees.

Why?

Hispanics are NOT a reliable voter base for democrats, even across latino diasporas.

What do you think The Democrats can offer the black man to win our votes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@SJUGRAD13 what really gets me is that I know black men who work in democratic politics who are smart and really trying to fix this but either I guess what gets approved or what they roll out seems always hampered and tightly reined in. Its like they really are afraid of what happens if we really start letting them know what the word on the street is.

For example, those barbershop meetings? Always 100% bullshyt. Each and every one. Thats a meme thats gotta die. No one is fukking around in barbershops like that and on top of that, they don't even do it consistently enough for it to matter. You going to a shop like twice isn't helping anyone to vote. Its gotta be a long term investment thats organic and doesn't seem like you're just checking off some thing you look back and say "hey we did this bullshyt program". They KNOW its not gonna work too.

When it comes to black women? Dems will pull up A N Y W H E R E. Its night and day how they approach black women.

And no diss to the black women because thats amazing but its clear those investments are working out...black male participation has been slipping and its not just apathy, its flat out GOP support from disaffected people desperate to be heard.

Its the laziest thing they always do and they ALWAYS do it.

You can't ever find them just pulling up in any black male environment. Its always gotta be tightly controlled with strict access.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What do you think The Democrats can offer the black man to win our votes
well reparations won't ever happen (it won't so lets just move on)

they could speak to directly HOW THEIR PROGRAMS will help black people without trying to worry about how other groups hear it, even if other people will benefit.

Theres this thing where we went targeted programs, but that doesn't happen and would probably be illegal so they always target it to zip codes or other things that disproportionately help black people in poor areas but isn't "targeted" to them. its a needle to thread, but they can do it because they always do it in the midwest.

Mind you, republican don't say "white voters"... people just know who they're talking about. Democrats CAN do the same even with a more diverse voter base...they just have to get creative.

Listen to this segment between 42 and 47 minutes:

Roland went IN... and the data isn't lying.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden and harris 2 cops in the white house
We need to end this narrative that we're against cops.

We're not. We just want the same deal other people get.

You know Val Demmings used to be a fukking police chief, right? Don't act like black politicians are just always going to be revolutionaries.

I don't even mind Kamala's history like that. She was the most progressive attorney general in the country at the time if you can believe it and of the largest state in the country... of course she was going to have some unpopular moves. Being an attorney general as a black woman is a thankless job but we need even more of them working on the inside and rising to the top.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fam. Roland is dropping GEMS...even gay black men are moving away from dems towards sheer apathy :damn:

he even said black women were ringing this alarm... :whoo:

Roland is pushing back against all the criticism too and standing on it... a lotta people do NOT want him to talk about this...

:wow:

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
This election is really pence vs harris i don't think trump or biden last another 4 years so think who'd you rather have as president

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because their strategies are baffling at times, you sometimes feels that Democrats are one in the same as Republicans.

What they need to do to win isn't hard.
They're not the same, they're just hesitant because their coalition is so big so it feels conservative...but they're not the same.

its the difference between herding cats vs herding wolves :heh:

Its hard to get cats together but when they are, things work out nicely :obama:... but wolves working together :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: I hate to agree with this, but Biden and co coming out giving specific special messages to black ppl at this point will be basically giving Trump a breather and allowing him to regain his wits after having him on the ropes for the entire round.

Only thing this will do is reactivate Trump's base who are finally starting to disengage.

Its terrible that we have to feel this way, but it's the truth. White ppl's hatred of us knows no bounds, and right now, they are more concerned about Trump's mental instability than us.

If they start to refocus on us again, they'll quickly get back on code. :francis:

You sound scared