Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t need to be in Love or enamored with Biden or Harris to know they’re better and to know their administration and hiring and effects will be better. But many people don’t see the bigger picture.

Better than trump doesn't change my day to day life. That's the issue. Folks at the bottom of the ladder find ways to survive no matter who is in office and are used to it. Folks who are successful are still successful or more successful now. Dem's are not about changing the status quo and pushing the same old empty people of color rhetoric and reaching across the isle to appease open racist. So actually we do see the bigger picture.. black folks and particularly straight black men will remain at the bottom of the ladder no matter who is in office and that's how it's always been in this country. I'm voting for Biden purely cause trump is incompetent. Not even really for political reasons.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Better than trump doesn't change my day to day life. That's the issue. Folks at the bottom of the ladder find ways to survive no matter who is in office and are used to it. Folks who are successful are still successful or more successful now. Dem's are not about changing the status quo and pushing the same old empty people of color rhetoric and reaching across the isle to appease open racist. So actually we do see the bigger picture.. black folks and particularly straight black men will remain at the bottom of the ladder no matter who is in office and that's how it's always been in this country. I'm voting for Biden purely cause trump is incompetent. Not even really for political reasons.
most presidents dont have direct impacts on day to day life.

its the administrations that matter. its the jobs and rhetoric and top down administration that matters.

It definitely does matter.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most presidents dont have direct impacts on day to day life.

its the administrations that matter. its the jobs and rhetoric and top down administration that matters.

It definitely does matter.

Not is not really true. They have specific agendas they push for racist cacs, hispanics and illegals, jews, lgbtq etc... Whether directly through executive orders or through their administration's priorities. The president cant do anything for your day to day life is an excuse used only when black folks make demands and this excuse was drummed up more during the Obama administration (Remember "He aint the president of black america" ). Neither side does anything for black folks really beyond lip service so good luck trying to convince people to care about something that doesn't impact their day to day life. You are actually justifying why folks are apathetic to the whole thing and why many black males are staying home like what Roland is talking about.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Main issue with voting right now is it’s too inconvenient. Likely by design but it just dawned on me that I ain’t vote in some years. Not because I didn’t want to but because I didn’t want to go out my way.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What's something universal for us? I get policing but what are things that affect us 16-65? Like real shyt we relate to regardless of age as black men