Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
This shouldn't be shocking to anybody paying attention. Folks have let it be known quite loudly how they felt about both candidates on the ticket for years now. If voters feel like they are being ignored or not heard, even after stating their grievances well in advance, you can't blame a few of them for checking out on the process. I think the last part, "checking out" is the thing that needs to be remembered here. For the overwhelming majority of Black voters who aren't feeling this election, it's coming down to Biden vs not voting, rather than Biden vs Trump.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This shouldn't be shocking to anybody paying attention. Folks have let it be known quite loudly how they felt about both candidates on the ticket for years now. If voters feel like they are being ignored or not heard, even after stating their grievances well in advance, you can't blame a few of them for checking out on the process. I think the last part, "checking out" is the thing that needs to be remembered here. For the overwhelming majority of Black voters who aren't feeling this election, it's coming down to Biden vs not voting, rather than Biden vs Trump.
Not voting is a vote for Trump

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The reality is Dems have strategically decided not to a directly court black males cause they are courting white voters in the "middle" or "undecided" and feel reaching out to black males directly will deter white voters cause of their internal racism. Black women have always been seen as non threatening/ irrelevant to cacs and white supremacy. This is why corporate America has no problem hiring tons of black women and putting them in dead end middle management positions where they tow the company line. This is nothing new.

I'm voting anti trump cause he is an idiot and needs to go. I'm not pro Joe/ Kamala and definitely not excited about having to vote for them. They are not speaking to me and truthfully nothing meaningful in my life has changed since Trump got in office. And based off how Dems still ignoring black men nothing will change when they get in office after Trump either. I actually make more money now then I did 4 years ago. This is the case for most other black men I know and that's what feeds the apathy. I'm still voting, but I understand why a lot will say they don't care and will sit at home.
I don’t need to be in Love or enamored with Biden or Harris to know they’re better and to know their administration and hiring and effects will be better. But many people don’t see the bigger picture.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
women are more consistent voters and they lean more heavily democratic so it is better political strategy to try to reach out to them, same with younger people blunt but the truth, parties should always try to reach out to the biggest tent possible but chasing votes with women is a much safer bet.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The reality is Dems have strategically decided not to a directly court black males cause they are courting white voters in the "middle" or "undecided" and feel reaching out to black males directly will deter white voters cause of their internal racism. Black women have always been seen as non threatening/ irrelevant to cacs and white supremacy. This is why corporate America has no problem hiring tons of black women and putting them in dead end middle management positions where they tow the company line. This is nothing new.

I'm voting anti trump cause he is an idiot and needs to go. I'm not pro Joe/ Kamala and definitely not excited about having to vote for them. They are not speaking to me and truthfully nothing meaningful in my life has changed since Trump got in office. And based off how Dems still ignoring black men nothing will change when they get in office after Trump either. I actually make more money now then I did 4 years ago. This is the case for most other black men I know and that's what feeds the apathy. I'm still voting, but I understand why a lot will say they don't care and will sit at home.

Also black women are more satisfied with symbolic messaging. So if Biden employs a certain amount of black women in his administration they will be satisfied.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Biden is ahead in every poll that matters. Roland Martin isn't a leader in the black community....the man just has an internet show at this point.

In Football terms Biden damn near at Trump's 5 yard line of the election and he has the lead...he can kneel and run out the clock to win but he better not fumble this shyt.
He doesn't need to be a leader in the black community for one, for two his clout in our community is >>>>> Biden's own VP and himself, thirdly he'd serve as a good consultant for the campaign.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

they know which black males they want to talk to :mjpls: