Roland Martin eviscerates a "both sides" "Trump ain't that bad " Breh

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bothsides isn't about sucking off Trump, that's just what Democrat fans say to carry the narrative and excuse their bullshyt. That goofy is a Trump supporter.

What so funny is Roland Martin would be trashing joe Biden for Hillary. Democrats are legitimately sheep

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Breh, this thread was made for people like you, who dropped outta 8th grade civics class.
Nope, we actually agree on a lot of things you just still believe the democrats aren't just a center right party and get a lil triggered when their failures are pointed out. You'll get where I am someday.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wow Roland won 1...:dead: :beli: winning against a no name unprepared scrub is really a win...:mjlol:

AvnvqEN.png

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think many people will support ranked choice voting or some other way to tally alternative candidates but thats not the system we have. First-past-the-post voting ensures that Duverger’s Law makes people vote against the option they DO NOT want and pick an option that they think can win, not necessarily their favorite.

Still an embarrassment regardless. I don't think people really step back and see that the only two viable options that people "think that can win" are two old racist CACs that are in their 70s. And it's always hilarious to see either side pretend one is slightly less racist than the other one or that one is slightly a less fukk up then the other one

Maybe if people actually had the balls to pick the candidates they actually wanted, we would have defeatist viewpoints of thinking "they have no chance to win", so let me just pick the less worse of the two

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Still an embarrassment regardless. I don't think people really step back and see that the only two viable options that people "think that can win" are two old racist CACs that are in their 70s. And it's always hilarious to see either side pretend one is slightly less racist than the other one or that one is slightly a less fukk up then the other one

Maybe if people actually had the balls to pick the candidates they actually wanted, we would have defeatist viewpoints of thinking "they have no chance to win", so let me just pick the less worse of the two
I don’t understand this critique. There are people running against Biden in the democratic primary. Same with Trump. Voters, vote for the people who think can win.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All jokes/feelings/etc. aside, that nikka is an idiot, he doesn't rep bothsides. He's on some other shyt. :francis:
They know he’s not #BothSides. #BothSides just reminds them that they sold their souls to a Partisan Plantation by voting for a white supremacist for cold buttered biscuits and no tangibles. But a cold buttered biscuit with a tangible is something that will have #BothSides come :dame: to the negotiation table, friend.