ROH Folding?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless some other non-ROH shyt drastically changed this probably ain't coming back unless someone comes along and buys them.

Sinclair bought all the Fox Sports Regional Sports Networks that Disney couldn't keep when they bought the majority of Fox, and took on in the area of nine billion dollars in debt to do it. It's why chances are, if you have a Bally's Sports (they sold naming rights to Bally's right after acquiring the RSNs, which probably should've been a red flag) channel in your area, ROH TV airs on it. But the pandemic and general disinterest in cable has blown a GIANT hole in their projected revenue from the RSNs and there's a good chance that they have the sub company they bought the RSNs under file bankruptcy to get out of them.

So really, it's a miracle Sinclair was letting them rock for this long while operating at what had to be a sizeable loss.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Unless some other non-ROH shyt drastically changed this probably ain't coming back unless someone comes along and buys them.

Sinclair bought all the Fox Sports Regional Sports Networks that Disney couldn't keep when they bought the majority of Fox, and took on in the area of nine billion dollars in debt to do it. It's why chances are, if you have a Bally's Sports (they sold naming rights to Bally's right after acquiring the RSNs, which probably should've been a red flag) channel in your area, ROH TV airs on it. But the pandemic and general disinterest in cable has blown a GIANT hole in their projected revenue from the RSNs and there's a good chance that they have the sub company they bought the RSNs under file bankruptcy to get out of them.

So really, it's a miracle Sinclair was letting them rock for this long while operating at what had to be a sizeable loss.

Wouldn't be shocked if they're letting it go because of this, combined with the difficulties they've been having after their ransomware attack and the costs ROH probably ran up during the pandemic.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Please being in lethal gresham and shane to aew.

I need a lethal versus omega for the real rampup inide hero who saved wrasslin.
Now argubaly best in the world convo dream match.

I need a octo vs dragon on a big stage dream match.

I need shane to dominate all the bigs frfr.

Art Barr

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
You couldn’t have told me 5 years ago that ROH would be in a situation like this before TNA/Impact :ohhh:

I used to think that New Japan was the biggest victim in this Covid Era but here we are with this situation with ROH. That being said Tony Kahn better put in some calls to the NJPW front office and convince them to start having the War of the Worlds annual shows on Dynamite with AEW.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You couldn’t have told me 5 years ago that ROH would be in a situation like this before TNA/Impact :ohhh:

I used to think that New Japan was the biggest victim in this Covid Era but here we are with this situation with ROH. That being said Tony Kahn better put in some calls to the NJPW front office and convince them to start having the War of the Worlds annual shows on Dynamite with AEW.

Khan has the chance ti fully misappropriate everything the clique did and do it better.
By now doing rhe indie heroes who saved wraaslin invasion done bigger better and done right.

Imagine we get okada versus shane inc.
Where shane is allowed to work and surprisingly brutalize okada to win.

Tony khan.
This is the moment where you bring back the territory system.
Except we all know what is going on and it builds to eventually we get all the best matches for some type of championship stakes and prestige.

The possibilities are endless.

Art Barr

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
FCvOg7JXEAoZHUd