ROH Folding?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:I really hope Sinclair just let the shyt go. ROH should have been more than just a 3rd promotion. They should had taking over the world by now with a legit budget, stardom, etc. Sadly, they became a plucking order for various promotions and the pandemic wore it's ugly hat for the promotion.

A part of me would want NJPW to take over and build up it's US expansion with the wrestlers that are going to be out of their contracts.

I really don't want them dudes to be Dub Dark or stuck in NXT hell.

Just build something promising for the US side of NJPW.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
TNA/Impact has outlasted WCW, ECW, and potentially ROH. :dead::ehh::wow:
wg1RMUa.png

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Wait, so they are selling the tape library? If they’re resuming operations next year, why sell it? Don’t they have Honor Club where they stream all their own content anyway?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I haven't really cared about ROH since AEW started. Plus the pandemic and maintaining a TV deal had to be difficult with Sinclair being a pos broadcasting company.

04 to 09 DVDs and 09-11 on HDNET is absolutely classic wrestling shyt though.

After that there's hits here and there particularly Jay Lethals title run, any NJPW crossover event, and Hammerstien PPVs.

But there's alot of boring trash too.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
That motherfukker killed my interest in ROH AND WWE :damn: :smh:

God, you hate that motherfukker, don't you? :russ: Gotta let that go and let him be a dork on his own time, my man.

In any event, without reading through the whole thread, unlike certain OTHER Republican controlled wrestling companies, at least Sinclair is trying to do right by their talent by giving them time to find new places to work and keeping the roster employed and wrestling through the pandemic. With that said, if ROH really is folding, it's Sinclair's own damn fault and I have no sympathy for them. Sucks that we might lose such an important wrestling company, but that's life, I suppose.

People I would be looking at if I ran a wrestling company:

Bandido
Brody King
Doug Williams (as a coach/agent/backstage guy)
Dragon Lee
EC3 (maybe another company can help him refine that Free the Narrative gimmick and make it into something truly worthwhile)
Flamita
The Briscoes (if they have anything left; haven't really watched them work in a while)
Jonathan Gresham
Rey Horus
Rush
Tracy Williams

Are any of their women any good? I've been hearing a lot about Rok-C, but I haven't actually seen her work. Suggestions for matches of hers (or any of the other female workers of note) would be welcome.

I'd like to see them land on their feet, but this doesn't necessarily look good. Last major company to do something like this (that wasn't influenced by COVID) was Chikara, and that didn't quite work out well for them.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Everyone too Impact, AEW, New Japan & maybe MLW since WWE don't want indie guys & girls anymore

Forgot NWA does Billy Corgan have any big money to bring some of these people in there roster is looking sick & flabby

Time for Master P to officially get in the game:shaq:

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAA:mjlit: