Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Even though this story will involve the Death Star, and Vader, and will cover some ground we are really familiar with, I'm so glad that we will get a story in the Star Wars universe that steps outside of the main story. I think this looks like the most interesting Star Wars movie so far.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
just watched it again.

god damn that is an amazing trailer.:wow:
Very. I'm reaching like a motherfukker but I really think the cinematography from what I've seen so far makes me think it's going to be the best looking Star Wars movie so far. The name is Star WARS, and this looks like the first movie that might show us the WAR part.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm looking forward to it (how can you not) but yea my biggest fear is that after it's over there's gonna be this feeling of "well that was unecessary..."

Like I said the only way this movie can win people over is if the characters are amazing because the plot alone won't be able to do it. It's not even a plot, it's a setup for anothet movie that's already been out 40 years.

But at best, it'll answer the questions on why the Death Star took 20 years. I think this has the potential to be a great film, set in the SW universe.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
But at best, it'll answer the questions on why the Death Star took 20 years. I think this has the potential to be a great film, set in the SW universe.

The first Death Star took 20 years because Lucas is a hack

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trailer was bad ass.... :gladbron:

Jin Orso is sexy as fukk... :shaq:

The Music was :blessed:

Made me feel part of the rebellion...:whoo:

Only one question is Donny Yen a jedi master or not???:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol that's the big question on everyone's mind? what took them so long to build the death star?:dwillhuh:

I hope it's great too but I also wouldn't be susprided if it isn't. I mean the good guys blowing up the death star and saving the day is already off the table so I don't know what kind of ending they have planned... but it may end up feeling very anti climactic.

You're always in danger of telling an unnecessary story when you do a prequel.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
This is such strange move imo. Its a prequel set in the months leading up to New Hope. Looks kinda dull.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
lol that's the big question on everyone's mind? what took them so long to build the death star?:dwillhuh:

I hope it's great too but I also wouldn't be susprided if it isn't. I mean the good guys blowing up the death star and saving the day is already off the table so I don't know what kind of ending they have planned... but it may end up feeling very anti climactic.

You're always in danger of telling an unnecessary story when you do a prequel.
My question hasn't always been How it took them so long to build the first one, it was how the built the second one in what seemed like a very short time.

Ezra

Daps
My question hasn't always been How it took them so long to build the first one, it was how the built the second one in what seemed like a very short time.

They were able to take the growing pains/ learning time/ technology jumps it took to make the first one, and use it to speed up production of the second one.

Plus the second one only 60% completed. The timeline can work...
:troll: