Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Hopefully so. I just want dope action scenes in this movie.

I'm not too concerned about the story.

I mean, we already know how it's gon end :manny:

Pretty much all I care about with this flick is the action.

If that's on point I'll be happy.
I think the Tie-ins is going to be dope. I can't wait for confirmation of the Boba Fett last tie-in flick. that shyt is suppose to show him after he escapes the Sarlac(sp?) pit, and if that's the case :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
From the news released thus far about this flick, Vader going to be the darkest we seen him on the big screen. he doesn't get major screen time but the time he does get is suppose to be too real.

if they give him any bullshyt PT dialogue or padme references or dumb shyt :wtb:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Looks good but like I saw someone mention before, they really pushing these female leads.

whats wrong with that? I love women, so I don't mind seeing them in lead roles. tied of these action figure built ass lame dude's anyways, Kylo's actor choice was fukking horrible. I didn't know if he was gone whip out a saber or a death metal guitar screaming "fukk you Mom and Dad!"

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
whats wrong with that? I love women, so I don't mind seeing them in lead roles. tied of these action figure built ass lame dude's anyways, Kylo's actor choice was fukking horrible. I didn't know if he was gone whip out a saber or a death metal guitar screaming "fukk you Mom and Dad!"

It's not a huge deal it's just Disney being Disney :manny: two flicks back to back but the male characters seem more badass than the ones in TFA.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks good but like I saw someone mention before, they really pushing these female leads.

that's cause hollywood trying to get more money by tapping into a new demographic....women want to feel empowered, so hollywood showing them that shyt in movies....just wait, this the tip of the iceberg...hollywood gonna start having more people of color as leads too, and i cant fukking wait....even if it is for money, i fukking love that they not just using white male leads for everything....

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
It's not a huge deal it's just Disney being Disney :manny: two flicks back to back but the male characters seem more badass than the ones in TFA.

I don't know, I enjoy seeing women pushed to the forefront. call me a softie, or a male feminist or whatever but I'm tired of seeing nikkas as leads all the damn time.

Now I can stan for the lead (if it's a female) and not feel semi-gay :russ: (nh)

Edited to add: Got Negged by @CarbonBraddock for this comment but Your Father is the fakkit, bytch nikka.

ps - you obviously like penis if you dislike seeing a female in any lead roll, sit yo 5 dollar ass down

Last edited:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I think this looks very bad.
Remember the famous Prometheus trailer? With the blaring siren that the first Rogue One trailer copied?

Well look at that trailer again and the cutting out of sound bites from different conversations for dramatic effect and mystery and tension. This movie looks like its imitating those sound bites but presenting/splicing them together as conversations.

What I'm getting at is the acting and dialogue looks terrible so far.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This movie is an wait and see considering they reshot like 40% of the movie and kicked Edwards out as the reshoot director

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I think this looks very bad.
Remember the famous Prometheus trailer? With the blaring siren that the first Rogue One trailer copied?

Well look at that trailer again and the cutting out of sound bites from different conversations for dramatic effect and mystery and tension. This movie looks like its imitating those sound bites but presenting/splicing them together as conversations.

What I'm getting at is the acting and dialogue looks terrible so far.

time out breh, you didn't like Prometheus?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yooo all them war sequences and dark side shyt going on. Day One.

large_mbrownjk.jpg