Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
well, the ending of the new trailer showed me all i needed to see: day 1....i'm cop a vader shirt/hoodie to wear to that muthafukka....
a shirt? :martin:

nikka I'm in that bytch with a bootleg biker helmet turned into a vader helmet and my grannies black drapes as a cape. no games being played on release day

CHL

Superstar
Daps
a shirt? :martin:

nikka I'm in that bytch with a bootleg biker helmet turned into a vader helmet and my grannies black drapes as a cape. no games being played on release day
I'm tempted to turn up with my fukking Kylo Ren mask, with hoodie, robes and cape :pachaha:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
As with the first one, this trailer was just okay.

Some nice shots though. I will say that, regardless of my dislike of the overall film, TFA nailed the "star wars look" for a modern time and this looks to do the same.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
As with the first one, this trailer was just okay.

Some nice shots though. I will say that, regardless of my dislike of the overall film, TFA nailed the "star wars look" for a modern time and this looks to do the same.
got to have faith man, these tie-flicks going to have to rival the official episodes because these directors are basically being given a chance to showcase their talents.

they already on re-do number 2/3, so either that means the movie is utter rubbish or it's about to be the fukking truth!

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idk why they randomly decided to give Saw a British accent :patrice:

Outside of that the trailer looks dope :blessed:

Hopefully we get to see alot of Vader putting in work :wow:

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Idk why they decided to give Saw a British accent.

Outside of that the trailer looks dope :blesse:

Hopefully we get to see alot of Vader putting in work :wow:
From the news released thus far about this flick, Vader going to be the darkest we seen him on the big screen. he doesn't get major screen time but the time he does get is suppose to be too real.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
From the news released thus far about this flick, Vader going to be the darkest we seen him on the big screen. he doesn't get major screen time but the time he does get is suppose to be too real.

Hopefully so. I just want dope action scenes in this movie.

I'm not too concerned about the story.

I mean, we already know how it's gon end :manny:

Pretty much all I care about with this flick is the action.

If that's on point I'll be happy.