Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm surprised by the mixed reaction. This looks like a darker movie tone wise to The Force Awakens and it's something a little different, I like the idea of spin offs that will hopefully flesh out the rest of the universe. I know the plot here won't exactly accomplish the fleshing out but it will explore some things we haven't seen yet.

Looks like some piff characters lined up and the female lead didn't remind me of Rey at all. She seems darker like she been through some shyt. Yeah, some terrible dialogue in there but I expect that from any SW flick. fukk it.

I think I might enjoy this more than the A New Hope remake which on second viewing was a letdown :ehh:
People are bored with this. Takes 0 risks. Just Jerking off people's nostalgia more.

Like yeah,more Vader and more death star.:russell:

They have a massive universe to work with and keep going to the same time period and stories.

Enough already.:russell:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I can't imagine two Star Wars in a row without space combat. Over/under we see some space dogfights?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i think i figured out why i dont like the trailer

i dont know enough about cameras to explain it technically, but the way this movie was shot looks exactly like these fan made made star wars movies, now fan made film you obviously have to give them flack for being low budget

but aside from from the space shots, this movie looks and feels low budget

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
DISNEY YALL! :lolbron:
I went on a complete blackout for tfa.

I was sitting there like this :stopitslime: the whole time in the theatre realizing shyt was just a remake. What a pointless waste of time.

They ain't getting my money again.

Maybe nostalgia is enough for some dweebs and mouth breathers but theirs nothing I hate more than film makers taking 0 risks and just shytting out generic "crowd pleasers"

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We can dream right? LOL @ having Donnie Yen and him not using a saber.

XFVLs1c.gif

:banderas:

I'm not sold on the Han Solo spin off, I grew up on Harrison Ford. He is the character for real just like he's Indy. I don't care what young hispter they get, it won't be Han. I honestly think a Yoda Solo Film when he's younger and becoming a Jedi Master would break records. It would also show the Jedi Council in it's prime.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
More Vader (done correctly) is never a bad thing

Vader probably isn't showing up to the Climax to stop them from getting the plans. But if Vader is the Villian than that will change things because this would kinda be a Vader Spin off in his prime. Lucas only approved "The Force Unleashed" as far as showing Vader in his prime storywise.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I went on a complete blackout for tfa.

I was sitting there like this :stopitslime: the whole time in the theatre realizing shyt was just a remake. What a pointless waste of time.

They ain't getting my money again.

Maybe nostalgia is enough for some dweebs and mouth breathers but theirs nothing I hate more than film makers taking 0 risks and just shytting out generic "crowd pleasers"
Trust me breh I literally got up and took a popcorn refill break on this movie and I never walk out mid film but this shyt was so generic and underwhelming.

I was so Dissapointed def watching the next one on the Kodi next time :lolbron:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
We can dream right?

XFVLs1c.gif

its a big budget sci fi movie, why do we have to dream about that? at least they could have used that saber type weapon the stormtrooper had in TFA

instead its some thing straight out of a kung fu flick, this movie looks so low budget

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
We can dream right? LOL @ having Donnie Yen and him not using a saber.

XFVLs1c.gif

:banderas:

I'm not sold on the Han Solo spin off, I grew up on Harrison Ford. He is the character for real just like he's Indy. I don't care what young hispter they get, it won't be Han. I honestly think a Yoda Solo Film when he's younger and becoming a Jedi Master would break records. It would also show the Jedi Council in it's prime.

I feel the same way. I rather see an Obi movie before Han

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Vader probably isn't showing up to the Climax to stop them from getting the plans. But if Vader is the Villian than that will change things because this would kinda be a Vader Spin off in his prime. Lucas only approved "The Force Unleashed" as far as showing Vader in his prime storywise.
I don't think he is going to be the primary villain. At the same time if he shows up to stop them, they shouldn't get the plans.

I'm just hoping show they have a decent scene of him going in.