Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Ezra

Daps
:ohlawd:

The last we see of this Grand Admiral in R1 should be Sidious sending him to the Unknown Regions :sas2:

It's entirely possible that dude is based on Thrawn without being Thrawn. Nothing stopping them from just taking all of Thrawn's characteristics and leaving what they dont want (his name/ blue skin, ect) and using it to make this character.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Since Disney has taken over, just about everything Lucas film has put out has been lit. Especially TV/Film. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until theyve shown they dont deserve it

However, TBH - they could put out some prequels tier garbage and I'd still throw money at it
Haven't watched any Disney led Star Wars tv series yet. And TFA was a good movie but was just a remix version of a new hope:manny:. If I could do it again I would've saved my money and waited until it dropped online.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
It's entirely possible that dude is based on Thrawn without being Thrawn. Nothing stopping them from just taking all of Thrawn's characteristics and leaving what they dont want (his name/ blue skin, ect) and using it to make this character.
Yup

I expect much more Legends content to be used or re-interpreted over the next few decades :blessed:

Looking back the canon split was definitely the best decision, as all the best aspects of Legends can be used in this way while having it fit completely with the new timeline

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
They got samurai in Star Wars now? :dahell::what:

Sort of makes me glad that I grew up like 10 years ago and I'm an adult and I don't have to care about stuff like this :ehh:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yup

I expect much more Legends content to be used or re-interpreted over the next few decades :blessed:

Looking back the canon split was definitely the best decision, as all the best aspects of Legends can be used in this way while having it fit completely with the new timeline
they already used a bit of the Extended Universe in TFA. what with the Empire not really being gone and Han and Leia having kids.

Dude in the trailer looks older than how i imagined Thawn though.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you've got "fight coordinators" and you put them in a movie not to fight and not do anything? :what:''''''''''''''' :dead:

I bet you loved Rey and Poe though :sas1:

Two highly "already" skilled and "badass" characters straight out of the box :sas2:
It was a goddamn cameo, they coordinated other fights in the film. Poe wasn't just "out the box" dude was known as the greatest pilot the rebellion has. I love how you don't even give any credit to heroic shyt Finn did. Finn rebelled against what is essentially a Naziesque regime, to breakout a member of the resistance (a jew) and put his entire life and existence at risk. He was also fukking up stormtroopers and helped save Rey when she got force pushed into a tree.