Daps
Also prequels >OG :umad:

fggghhh_zpsghsnyi4b.png

Fred.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt was solid... It was nice to ACTUALLY see the Death Star fukk some shyt up.... Wasn't expecting an appearance from my avi so it made the movie even more pleasing.. Kinda a remember that it was a Star Wars movie... Was the blind guy somewhat of a Jedi in hiding? Might go see it again... Also glad and shocked that they didn't do the opening scroll... Showed it wasn't going to be a typical Star Wars movie... The ending was straight to me... Didn't think they were going to brigde that gap but I liked it because I didn't know what to expect because I avoided all previews and trailers.... It was better than Force Awakens because it didn't seem forced with all that "old characters are back shyt LOOK!!! LOOK!!!" shyt.... I was trippin off people clapping at the end... fukkin weirdos

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt was solid... It was nice to ACTUALLY see the Death Star fukk some shyt up.... Wasn't expecting an appearance from my avi so it made the movie even more pleasing.. Kinda a remember that it was a Star Wars movie... Was the blind guy somewhat of a Jedi in hiding? Might go see it again... Also glad and shocked that they didn't do the opening scroll... Showed it wasn't going to be a typical Star Wars movie... The ending was straight to me... Didn't think they were going to brigde that gap but I liked it because I didn't know what to expect because I avoided all previews and trailers.... It was better than Force Awakens because it didn't seem forced with all that "old characters are back shyt LOOK!!! LOOK!!!" shyt.... I was trippin off people clapping at the end... fukkin weirdos
Only thing I wish we could have gotten was a scene or two with the emperor.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Only thing I wish we could have gotten was a scene or two with the emperor.

I feel you... Only reason I can think of is it would have just seemed out of place considering it wasn't a full on Star Wars movie (lack of Jedi) if that makes sense... Also he's a behind the scenes type dude... Darth Vader generally puts a face to his (Emperor) dirty work....

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you... Only reason I can think of is it would have just seemed out of place considering it wasn't a full on Star Wars movie (lack of Jedi) if that makes sense... Also he's a behind the scenes type dude... Darth Vader generally puts a face to his (Emperor) dirty work....
All true but how often does Star Wars make sense lol.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I'm a casual Star Wars fan so I'm not gone lie, I was bored for the first half or so.

the end was cool. I wish there was more jedi badassery but I get why there wasn't.

for the 1st 30 mins or so I was confused about who was who so Imma catch it again.

other than that, Star Wars is predictable as fukk. I told teh girl next to me "watch the file name be called Stardust" :beli:

everybody is praising for this being original but it felt the same as other star wars movies... against all odds, shyt coming together at the last second, people hanging from high places and bridges. :mjlol:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a casual Star Wars fan so I'm not gone lie, I was bored for the first half or so.

the end was cool. I wish there was more jedi badassery but I get why there wasn't.

for the 1st 30 mins or so I was confused about who was who so Imma catch it again.

other than that, Star Wars is predictable as fukk. I told teh girl next to me "watch the file name be called Stardust" :beli:

everybody is praising for this being original but it felt the same as other star wars movies... against all odds, shyt coming together at the last second, people hanging from high places and bridges. :mjlol:
Star wars is not complicated and George Lucas forgot this in the prequels. Its an action movie wrapped around a family drama.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This was a good movie.

Ultimately, I'm just glad that people are being awakened (pun intended) to the trash that was TFA. Y'all don't even understand :ohlawd:. I damn near had to fight the white people on my job when I told them that movie was a rubbish film in nearly every aspect of film-making or story telling. :wow:

Had to get extra militant eventually. I didn't even try to reason with them anymore -- just got on my Pacman Jones shyt.

"It's trash. :birdman:"

*looks around*

"It's trash. :birdman:"

They still be looking at me with the :mjpls::ufdup:when I give my opinion on a movie because I think TFA is an horrible effort.

I have fought a good fight. :whew:
One day I'm going to make a thread about how fukking wrong everyone who shyts on TFA is. I have no problem with people enjoying this film more than TFA but to say that TFA was rubbish in "every aspect of film-making" is such a hyperbolic statement. You know how much EASIER it is to do a film like Rogue one than to begin an entire new trilogy of films with TFA? No director could've pulled TFA off better than JJ. Period.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
was better than the force awakens. i felt they could have used the more classic star wars feel everyone is use to in the music cut scenes, structure of the opening, etc but all in all i enjoyed watching it.