Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I really want to see this movie I tried to go see it opening weekend but I kept watching the weather forecast believing that the weather was gone be bad and ain't shyt happened. I could have been saw this but I'll catch this Tuesday/Wednesday.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alec Guinness really sells the fact that he's hiding something, despite the fact that even LUCAS hadn't figured out the real relationship between Vader and Luke yet.

Also later when the hologram message from Leia appears and his reaction to seeing her with him IMMEDIATELY telling look that he needs to leave with him without telling him why. Lucas may of not realized it, but Guinness really did made it appear that this was Luke's time. Should of won that Oscar.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm in shock brehs

I loved this.

I mean it was messy in places. It was noticeable there was heavy reshoots especially the beginning of the film, it started pretty rocky for me. And forest Whitaker accent and entire role was fukking awful. Such a pointless character. That was weird.

But once it got going :ohhh:

For me,by far the best action in any star wars film ever.

It was visceral and had weight. It felt street level and dirty and impactfull.

It was funny without it feeling forced and overt. Natural comedy.

The last half of the movie was cinema bliss.

And I can't believe they actually had the balls to go through with everything that they did :wow:

Kudos to them.

This film blew that stale retread garbage force awakens out of the water.

I felt like everything was set up for me to hate this film and it blew me away.

9/10

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm in shock brehs

I loved this.

I mean it was messy in places. It was noticeable there was heavy reshoots especially the beginning of the film, it started pretty rocky for me. And forest Whitaker accent and entire role was fukking awful. Such a pointless character. That was weird.

But once it got going :ohhh:

For me,by far the best action in any star wars film ever.

It was visceral and had weight. It felt street level and dirty and impactfull.

It was funny without it feeling forced and overt. Natural comedy.

The last half of the movie was cinema bliss.

And I can't believe they actually had the balls to go through with everything that they did :wow:

Kudos to them.

This film blew that stale retread garbage force awakens out of the water.

I felt like everything was set up for me to hate this film and it blew me away.

9/10

Lol yeah I didn't understand the point of his character really. From the early pics/trailers I thought he was like a key player in the movie :russ:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Lol yeah I didn't understand the point of his character really. From the early pics/trailers I thought he was like a key player in the movie :russ:
yeah I thought he'd be like a mentor or something. They showed a clip of him frm the clone wars in a review I watched and he wasn't even the same character really. But I guess being like 75 percent robot and fighting the empire in a very uphill battle will do things to you

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
CGI wasn't perfect but it was beyond good enough. Plus in a few years when they have that shyt perfected, they'll just remaster the movie and release it and everything will be perfect.
I would agree with that type of "Special Edition".

fukk a Han Solo movie, we need a Obi Wan movie trilogy.
I think we've already seen the interesting parts of his life. After RotS, its just 18 years of Crazy Old Ben living in the desert and acting like Merlin to the Sand People.