Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This was flames

Vader throwing hands :banderas:

How grimey this movie was.

This was a great film. It got me invested in the Star Wars epic. I never was before.

They went on a real suicide mission brehs.

Makes you appreciate Episode 4 to 6 that much more. The sacrifice every one went through, and being ON SCREEN for the first time, makes it more :ohlawd: and even :mjcry: for all the unsung heroes who sacrificed it all so that a piece of information may get into the right hands to liberate the universe, so that HOPE can prevail.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just saw this like 30 min ago...

get-4_zpscybicj1n.gif

gifs_01_zps6bilzeqz.gif

Rogue One is top 3 NO LOWER

l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

I am one with the force and the force is one with me..

I know that I can't compare it to "Glory" and Denzel da Gawd, but I got that same vibe at the 3rd act of this film. Makes you wish that their sacrifice was acknowledged in other films and be recognized by name.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know that I can't compare it to "Glory" and Denzel da Gawd, but I got that same vibe at the 3rd act of this film. Makes you wish that their sacrifice was acknowledged in other films and be recognized by name.
It was kinda acknowledged in New Hope when a team was said to have made a sacrifice I believe. Rogue 2 was in Empire Strikes Back because this is Rogue One:ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It was like a sunset that ate them up. :dwillhuh:

It was both surreal and :mjcry: at the same time.

When the Death Star showed up on the horizon, that shyt was creepy as fukk I saw it in the posters but I didn't think it would be a real thing.

Another DOPE AS FUKK visual is when we think we're looking at space then a Star Destroyer appears, so we think the backdrop is space but that turns out to be the Death Star. I'm not sure if that was also the first time we see the DS but it was....so....fukking....piff :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
When the Death Star showed up on the horizon, that shyt was creepy as fukk I saw it in the posters but I didn't think it would be a real thing.

Another DOPE AS FUKK visual is when we think we're looking at space then a Star Destroyer appears, so we think the backdrop is space but that turns out to be the Death Star. I'm not sure if that was also the first time we see the DS but it was....so....fukking....piff :wow:
Yo that horizon shot had me:ohhh:.....the cinematography in this movie was:banderas::banderas::banderas:Top 3 I don't give a damn