LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
lmao what part of boxin is that :wtf:
:dead:

I guess you missed the part where I said most of that shyt happens in boxing..:snoop:

Not every single thing that happened in the Rocky series happens in boxing. I mean they are movies. Just like most boxing matches don't resemble a Rocky fight although some do like Gatti/Ward, Rios/Alvardao...etc.

Guys go overseas to fight them big ass Russians, Germans, British etc.. dudes all the time. They don't have to avenge their friends death to do so either. Nor do those giants (Klitschko bros, Valuev for ex.) have to be on steroids/PEDS.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
How would y'all rank the fights tho?

Is the street fight in part V underrated?.. I always kinda thought so. Kinda saved that flick from being total filth. :manny:

I can't front, the street fight in part V was ill. Rocky two piecing Tommy Morrison all over the street. Gets epic finishing punch that sends dude into a city bus. :russ:

Part V gets shytted on, but it dealt with a real grimy part of the sport cuz nikkas be training fighters and getting them stolen by big promoters all the time. Natrually it's not as exciting as training in the mountains or fighting Mr. T.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I can't front, the street fight in part V was ill. Rocky two piecing Tommy Morrison all over the street. Gets epic finishing punch that sends dude into a city bus. :russ:

Part V gets shytted on, but it dealt with a real grimy part of the sport cuz nikkas be training fighters and getting them stolen by big promoters all the time. Natrually it's not as exciting as training in the mountains or fighting Mr. T.

Yeah.. One funny thing about part V is that didn't It seem like Tommy Gunn had an excessive amount of fights in what seemed like a two or three month time frame. By Christmas dude was already to get a title shot .

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah.. One funny thing about part V is that didn't It seem like Tommy Gunn had an excessive amount of fights in what seemed like a two or three month time frame. By Christmas dude was already to get a title shot .

For real, it's like he steam rolled a bunch of tomato cans in 3 months on some boxing in the 1950's type shyt and then BAM..title shot.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
shyt was ham, saw that bytch in the theaters, damn near everyone was in shock when Apollo died...

3 I watched on lazer disc

I may need to rewatch all in order but I have a childhood connection to 4

1 n 2 I seen so many times I cant watch that shyt no more

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

I liked the director's cut of the final fight. :pachaha: @ Mickey at 2:31

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW43Uj6Vv64[/ame]

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forgive the purposefully cliche hyperbolic thread title but damn brehs, Rocky IV was crazy overrated and is almost as bad as V.

First of all what, single thing about this movie is "Best" of the series?

The fighting? NO. Rocky II.
The villian? NO. Rocky III.
The training montage? NO. Rocky III.
The 'internal struggle' early montage? NO. Rocky III.
The outside of the ring personal storyline? NO. Rocky I.
The writing and uniqueness of the story? NO. Rocky I or V.

Most people like IV because of drago, but CREED and LANG are lightyears better heels, and the boxing scenes are more entertaining in II especially (spare me the movie boxing stuff, boxing purists). Drago has 1 good line in the entire MOVIE. I can quote almost everything lang said in III. Hell, fake don king in V was more entertaining.

'Hearts on fire' training montage is the most overrated thing in history...it was beyond corny both the song and the training...I can't even watch that scene anymore...you dare compare that to eye of the tiger? To the OG training montage running through philly???? Rocky Balboa's training montage featuring old man Balboa was better.

I really can't stand rocky iv in retrospect...the CHEESY ending, the canned 'americans vs. russians' storyline...straight out of 1981 WWF...it was really rehashed. The only redeemable value of the movie was that it produced this:

:damn:

Rocky IV.....D+

:whoa: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :whoa:

HEARTS ON FIRE AND NO EASY WAY OUT AND THAT fukkING MUSIC BEFORE HEARTS ON FIRE STARTS WHEN ROCKY IS RUNNING AROUND RUSSIA!!!!!! granted Rocky 3 was a better movie but THE OST FOR ROCKY 4 IS JUST:noah::ohlawd::sadbron::blessed:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ&noredirect=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ&noredirect=1[/ame]

TS CAN GO SUCK ON CLUBBER LANGS COCK!!!!!!!!!!:pacspit::ooh::win:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:childplease: @ this thread

Just because it's not the best Rocky movie doesn't mean its overrated...

The workout videos alone make this movie a classic...

I still feel like fukking up a Russian every time I hear that No Easy Way Out...

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
did i read a few people actually liking asscheeks part 5? did you confuse 6 with 5 or something? rocky 5 was awful

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
5 was not as awful as everyone says...its watchable but far below the quality of the previous 4..and yes the final fight in there was great..3 is my favorite but i think rocky 2 is the best one..even better than 1 because it had the most epic ending ever in a boxing movie...a nikka still gets goosebumps when apollo slumps in the corner at 9 while rock wobbly gets to his feet at 10