Rocky IV: Easily the most overrated movie in the history of THE WORLD by MILES

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Notice how in rocky 3 and 4 , rocky was not half retard anymore ..hair combed and being civilized..then in rocky 5 when he went back to the slums he went back to retard slurring words status Lol..shyt is funny.

:dead:

nikka got Pauly out the klink at the beginning of III like he was Rock's twin brother who had a software company in California and shyt :laugh:

I guess them punches from Apollo fixed him, then got undone by Drago :yeshrug:

He was just being Sylvester Stallone in Rocky Balboa, teling stories of his fights at his restaurant and shyt :laugh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

nikka got Pauly out the klink at the beginning of III like he was Rock's twin brother who had a software company in California and shyt :laugh:

I guess them punches from Apollo fixed him, then got undone by Drago :yeshrug:

He was just being Sylvester Stallone in Rocky Balboa, teling stories of his fights at his restaurant and shyt :laugh:

:laugh: at Drago knockin Stallone back to Rocky II status. Dude couldn't even read in that movie :laugh:

But his transformation in personality from part 2 to 3 is miracle like.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
All you need is ONE good line, and you are immortalized :wow:

nikka DRAGO HAD TWO :damn:

"I must break you"=top 10 movie quote of all time

bytch nikka poppin off at the mouth?

"I must break you":hmm:

Bad bytch laying naked on your bed?

"I must break you":hmm:

shyts universal:ohlawd:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Notice how in rocky 3 and 4 , rocky was not half retard anymore ..hair combed and being civilized..then in rocky 5 when he went back to the slums he went back to retard slurring words status Lol..shyt is funny.

LOL...No Easy Out is a great song for the flick too. Sounds pretty legendary with the video package along with it.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I love all the Rocky movies cuz they each touched on a different aspect of boxing.

1. You got the underdog losing controversial,
2. then avenging that defeat,
3. gets to the top and becomes big headed losing to another hungry up and comer, takes it back to the roots to regain form,
4, avenges his friends death by going overseas to fight a PED monster,
5. loses everything, moves back in the hood, assumes the trainer role for a young gun only to sonn him and show him who's the real people's champ.
6. old fighter coming out of retirement for one last payday to fight the top dude.

Most of that shyt happens in boxing

Rocky 4 was ahead of it's time when you think about it, now that the heavyweight division if full of giant nikkas from Russia, Germany, etc...fukk we need a Rocky nikka right now.

lmao what part of boxin is that :wtf:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
just peeped a black dude in Drago's corner while watching the final fight...never noticed that before.

go to 4:40

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1OJfSDthI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1OJfSDthI[/ame]

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Fukk the bullshyt, no way Rocky IV just got shyt on that badly.

The music montages were top notch, just as hype. Drago killed our likeable Apollo, he gets top billing as a Rocky villain. Clubber is a bad mutha though... I'll say he and Drago tie as top "villain". Rick James bytch. I'll even go as far as to say IV has aged the best too.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
tol5g.gif

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Fukk the bullshyt, no way Rocky IV just got shyt on that badly.

The music montages were top notch, just as hype. Drago killed our likeable Apollo, he gets top billing as a Rocky villain. Clubber is a bad mutha though... I'll say he and Drago tie as top "villain". Rick James bytch. I'll even go as far as to say IV has aged the best too.

best rocky villains:

1. Apollo Creed (rocky 2 version...dude was OBSESSED)
2. Clubber Lang
3. Ivan Drago
4. Mason Dixon
5. tommy gunz

Creed in 2 was awesome...portrayed the rich athlete obsessed over image and legacy VERY well, and shamed rocky into getting knocked around again, only to lead to his own downfall. Apollo Creed is the best rocky villian...Weathers' acting in 2 and 3 are really underrated. Lang was the most VILLANOUS, but Creed was the best foil to rocky and he seemed more natural than Mr. T.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
My favorite scene in IV is No Easy Way Out...probably one of the best summations of a film series to that point.
Yup I watched all 4 in a week once and when it got to that scene it was a rollercoaster of emotions, had a brotha kinda emo :snoop:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
best rocky villains:

1. Apollo Creed (rocky 2 version...dude was OBSESSED)
2. Clubber Lang
3. Ivan Drago
4. Mason Dixon
5. tommy gunz

Creed in 2 was awesome...portrayed the rich athlete obsessed over image and legacy VERY well, and shamed rocky into getting knocked around again, only to lead to his own downfall. Apollo Creed is the best rocky villian...Weathers' acting in 2 and 3 are really underrated. Lang was the most VILLANOUS, but Creed was the best foil to rocky and he seemed more natural than Mr. T.

How would y'all rank the fights tho?

Is the street fight in part V underrated?.. I always kinda thought so. Kinda saved that flick from being total filth. :manny: