Rock's Preferred City Series (PCS): Charlotte or Raleigh?

Which do you prefer?

• Charlotte

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • Raleigh

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Different Carolina City

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
What's cool is, you can travel back and forth between the two cities. But if you're not careful, that can also be like traveling between a rock and a hard-place, especially for me.

Raleigh: My old behind would probably mess around and get one of those college girls pregnant, and start another 18 years of child support payments, meanwhile hiding from her father, like I've seen older brothers in the hood do...but at least I'll be miles away. But this time, the system will take the shirt off my back. Then she might share everything with pookie, once I'm out the paint. It's either this, or wound up paying back their student loan. With this latter scenario, she don't even have to get pregnant. But she'll probably wound up doing both.

Charlotte: When I stopped through during the Holidays, it seemed like Atlanta was "due any day now" in this city...at least that's the vibe it gave off. I felt a little touch of PG and Atlanta combined on this particular visit, and not in a good way. But at the same time, it wasn't quite as bad as either of those two places. With that said, I don't think it would be too hard staying out the bad areas of Charlotte, unlike Atlanta, where you can get a hug on one corner, then have a gun pointed at you on the next...and where alot of the suburbs are the hoods.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I can’t front…. If that was Audrey Kell or Providence….. I probably would’ve “faked outraged” like a Coliseum/TSC poster.

But since it was West Charlotte my reaction was

***sorry….. can’t find the black leprechaun meme with the black guy laughing***

Brb

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I doubt NC will ever get the CIAA Tournament again, hope I'm wrong :mjcry:

Yes buddy in the tweet said CIAA weekend…. But that was typically a regular weekend in Charlotte. Especially from the Spring to Fall and when Live After 5 was poppin.

I remember some weekends it got so packed they kinda gave limited access just to walk into the bottom lobby area to hang out