Rock's Preferred City Series (PCS): Charlotte or Raleigh?

Which do you prefer?

• Charlotte

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • Raleigh

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Different Carolina City

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Black Charlotte's social scene emulates Atlanta's, from the lounge and club culture, to Charlotte hip hop, to the way Black Charlotteans dress and style. That's first of all...

Charlotte's urban fabric is a bite off so many Atlanta districts, and this isn't necessarily a bad thing---->but given Atlanta has been a major city much, much longer than Charlotte, this means Charlotte emulated Atlanta development patterns, not the other way around. If you ever went to Underground Atlanta or Atlantic Station you can see the similarities in what the Epicenter was, Ayrsley and Midtown Charlotte shopping districts, etc...

Southpark is Charlotte's version of Buckhead. South End is Charlotte's version of Five Points and Decatur. There's so many examples bro...

You're from a small city, Winston-Salem. I don't expect similarities to pop out at you, Charlotte probably feels Atlanta-sized to you 🤣 there's a ton if similarities between Charlotte and Atlanta, but the contrasts are what make Charlotte, for me, a better and more enjoyable city...

Hmmmmm:patrice:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Yoooooo lol

shyt like this never happens in Raleigh :mjlol:

It doesn't and I think most Raleighites wouldn't see shyt like this as a badge of honor, "like damn Charlotte is lit!" Everybody in Carolina knows Charlotte is a little more hood and rough around tge edges than Raleigh. Raleigh is sophisticated hustle, Charlotte a little more rough than that 🤣...

Adonai

Pro
Daps

Yoooooo lol

shyt like this never happens in Raleigh :mjlol:

Told you, yall got 24/7 fukkery. But I wasn’t trying to hit the :mjpls:
Where in Upstate NY? I lived in Elmira and Albany, stomped thru all them Upstate cities at one point or other. Met plenty of people with Carolina ties, but even more with Florida ties...
Poughkeepsie, I just say upstate to people unfamiliar to the area but you definitely are.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black Charlotte's social scene emulates Atlanta's, from the lounge and club culture, to Charlotte hip hop, to the way Black Charlotteans dress and style. That's first of all...

Charlotte's urban fabric is a bite off so many Atlanta districts, and this isn't necessarily a bad thing---->but given Atlanta has been a major city much, much longer than Charlotte, this means Charlotte emulated Atlanta development patterns, not the other way around. If you ever went to Underground Atlanta or Atlantic Station you can see the similarities in what the Epicenter was, Ayrsley and Midtown Charlotte shopping districts, etc...

Southpark is Charlotte's version of Buckhead. South End is Charlotte's version of Five Points and Decatur. There's so many examples bro...

You're from a small city, Winston-Salem. I don't expect similarities to pop out at you, Charlotte probably feels Atlanta-sized to you 🤣 there's a ton if similarities between Charlotte and Atlanta, but the contrasts are what make Charlotte, for me, a better and more enjoyable city...

It's nothing like Atlanta lol. Atlanta has a 100 times better nightlife and social scene all together.