Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:what:

nikka ever player is different.

This patronizing way of telling players what to do and not to do is pathetic.

They've been doing this their whole lives. Stop it.

I don't care what draymond did or didn't do.

It's just paternilistic bulls hit. Stay home drink your milk go to bed at 8pm.

:heh:
this

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you just limit it to the club?? Where do you draw the line for whats ok. Is a player in his room playing videos games all night ok? Its not the club right.

What about having the hoes come to him...drinks& orgies all night? Thats cool right, its not the club

Im sure a soft nikka like blake den spent many of night up talking to mommy dearest..is that ok? Its not the club right?

You get my point:snoop:

yep you can stay in yo house or hotel room and drink alcohol all day

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm a DJ so I've partied with NBA players a lot during my time djing...

Lou Williams LIVED in the club. A.I did too...I've met Iggy a few times in the club but he wasn't really the type to club all the time......A lot of NBA teams will party the night before games if they get into the city...Sometimes it's an easy check for them, sometimes you just don't want to be stuck in a hotel. We all need down time and a time to have fun. Basketball is a job, it's not their entire life. It's unreasonable to expect young millionaires not to go out and enjoy their life because they play basketball 4 times a week for a few hours and practice and travel in between that. Some over do it tho (i.e.: JR smith in NYC, although I think the dysfunction of the franchise had more to do with it than anything)

One of the biggest bets I've ever made in my life was on a 2011 Denver Nuggets/76ers game when I got drunk with the Nuggets on a Saturday night......Nuggets got cooked by 15 the next day. They were on a east coast road trip and got into Philly Saturday and then proceeded to party, the night before a day game.

Athletes tend to have a ALOT of downtime....so I don't make a big deal out of it of partying to be honest but during the playoffs it isn't the best thing to do to be honest.

NFL players don't really have this issue because they stay in hotels on Saturday before the game and have curfew (whether they're home or away). They do most of their partying during Sunday nights after games if they're home and there's no Monday night game. Sunday night parties are pretty dope when the Eagles win...(I'm a cowboys fan, but still)......One thing I noticed about the Eagles, when they were having bad seasons they were reluctant to make those sunday night club moves.

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
you can do whatever the fukk you want if you win.. you think there's no one on these winning teams that are out partying :comeon:

can't do shyt if you lose though :francis:

if it wasn't partying, there would've been something else.. lockerroom beef is a popular one :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:laff:

Pride is a motherfukker man.

Sometimes it's always best to recognize the L and just take it.

OP gonna argue his point til the wee hours of the morning.

I'm out.
pQ1W9v2.gif