Roc Marci manager Responded to Tweet Saying Stovegod Cooks is Being Held Hostage On Griselda & Should Reconcile W/ Roc:"We don’t need that problem!

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son got a big head and tried to downplay Roc on some sucka shyt.

We don't even know the whole story so why choose sides?

I just listen to the music. Whatever their personal or business relationship might be is irrelevant.

He did that same shyt to Conway and benny.

How when Con and Benny put out more music than Gunn?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Damn I didn't know he's still on there. Well that probably explains it lol. Also I see Reasonable Drought was on Conglomerate (Flip Mode) too, alongside Baby Grande and Marci's label. Yikes...
I only see Conglomerate on Apple Music.

At the end of the day nobody made money off that shyt I doubt it even streamed 5,000 units first week. :heh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He is a star more than a lot of these underground guys imo and writes better hooks.

Only ones that are as good are Freddie Gibbs and Larry June imo.
He’s not a star at all those off key singing hooks are ass too.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We don't even know the whole story so why choose sides?

I just listen to the music. Whatever their personal or business relationship might be is irrelevant.

How when Con and Benny put out more music than Gunn?
Gunn gets all the better beats and features

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gunn gets all the better beats and features

That's his fault for having a better ear and scouting talent? He found Conductor, Daringer, Monk, etc.

They have access to the same producers. Con and Benny both did albums with Alchemist. Benny did an album with Fraud and one with Hit Boy.

The features they get for their albums are up to them. JID was on Conway's album before he worked with Gunn.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's his fault for having a better ear and scouting talent? He found Conductor, Daringer, Monk, etc.

They have access to the same producers. Con and Benny both did albums with Alchemist.
Gunn was their manager and A&R at one point so this angle is wild to say if your are the CEO of a label.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

They have access to the same producers. Con and Benny both did albums with Alchemist. Benny did an album with Fraud and one with Hit Boy.

The features they get for their albums are up to them. JID was on Conway's album before he worked with Gunn.
nikkas are just talking out their ass.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gunn was their manager and A&R at one point so this angle is wild to say if your are the CEO of a label.

:what:

Who did he stop them from working with? Benny got verses from Nas and Drake before he signed to Def Jam. Con had Ross, Wayne, TI, Jill Scott, Paak, and Gibbs features.

You're mad a Gunn because you think he gets better beats. They pick their own beats and Gunn raps over different production than Con and Benny do.

You ain't making sense. He doesn't manage them or executive produce their albums.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:what:

Who did he stop them from working with? Benny got verses from Nas and Drake before he signed to Def Jam. Con had Ross, Wayne, TI, Jill Scott, Paak, and Gibbs features.

You're mad a Gunn because you think he gets better beats. They pick their own beats and Gunn raps over different production than Con and Benny do.

You ain't making sense.
I'm talking about pre them signing deals man. I know you're a gunn stan but all of their gravida tapes after they got signed to shady (gunn,con) were. I been lackluster. This isn't some random hate I been a grisdela fan since 2015