Roc Marci manager Responded to Tweet Saying Stovegod Cooks is Being Held Hostage On Griselda & Should Reconcile W/ Roc:"We don’t need that problem!

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yes he has always been hence the rebrand as an artist and coming out with at least 3 different backers. He can't seem to stand on his own or sustain his career trajectory. That stove god character has more limitations that Pusha t subject matter anyway. Dude has yet to land as an artist. Just flashes of shyt here and there. Roc was doing actual development with him.
Wasn’t this nikka called Davy Crockett or something like a decade ago ?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Damn I didn't know he's still on there. Well that probably explains it lol. Also I see Reasonable Drought was on Conglomerate (Flip Mode) too, alongside Baby Grande and Marci's label. Yikes...

Contract all fukked up, I guess that means he all fukked up...
breh signed to one nikka that signed to another nikka. Thats signed to 3 nikkas now thats bad luck :mjcry:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Son got a big head and tried to downplay Roc on some sucka shyt.
That shyt was mad uncomfortable too. All you had to say is something like I appreciate Roc, we made a great project together, now I'm on to the next shyt. Or whatever, could have said 100 things that would have been better than saying you didn't fukk with the beats because you're such an advanced artist or whatever. Meanwhile all the Griselda beats he hops on are the same types of loops.

Also from that same interview....dunno if it was hate but I didn't like how Rome was shaking his head when that question came up. Maybe breh was shaking his head because he knew that question would stir some drama. But it looked more like some "fukk that nikka" energy to me.
:francis: