Roc Marci manager Responded to Tweet Saying Stovegod Cooks is Being Held Hostage On Griselda & Should Reconcile W/ Roc:"We don’t need that problem!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seem like Stove is all over the place
Yes he has always been hence the rebrand as an artist and coming out with at least 3 different backers. He can't seem to stand on his own or sustain his career trajectory. That stove god character has more limitations that Pusha t subject matter anyway. Dude has yet to land as an artist. Just flashes of shyt here and there. Roc was doing actual development with him.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yes he has always been hence the rebrand as an artist and coming out with at least 3 different backers. He can't seem to stand on his own or sustain his career trajectory. That stove god character has more limitations that Pusha t subject matter anyway. Dude has yet to land as an artist. Just flashes of shyt here and there. Roc was doing actual development with him.
Hasn't dropped an (official) album since 2020, which is an eternity/death sentence for independent artists. I dunno what's going on. Could be some label fukkery that is delaying the release as he gets out of the previous contract. But I doubt Roc Marci had the means to tie any artist up like that on an independent label. Plus Gunn and Stovegod made it sound like a new album was coming soon and I didn't get the impression they were waiting for anything. Whole situation is weird. Rome Streetz got a lot of placements on Gunn's shyt and then dropped an album. It looked like that was the plan for Stovegod too but nada.