Roc Marci manager Responded to Tweet Saying Stovegod Cooks is Being Held Hostage On Griselda & Should Reconcile W/ Roc:"We don’t need that problem!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Throw that nikka Stove in the oven. He’s cooked. nikka ain’t fukkin wit the godfather.
“That shyt get no play in my ride”

Another day, another dollar, ‘nother fukking hater/Its always gone be one Solange in the elevator…..

Side Note: I saw that interview you nikkas was talking about. nikkas didn’t say anything bad about Roc. Yall took the headlines and ran with it.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont care if he believes it. I'm sure as hell aint throwing no Roc album on over a stove one.
I love Reasonable Drought, but he literally only has 1 album breh. Stop
full

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I love Reasonable Drought, but he literally only has 1 album breh. Stop
full
I’m pretty sure you rock out to that shyt…. Guess what nikka, I don’t.

And on the record he has the worst Album produced by Alc out of everybody. His shyt was Mid as fukk but you nikkas gassed that shyt up like it was fire :pachaha:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And on the record he has the worst Album produced by Alc out of everybody. His shyt was Mid as fukk but you nikkas gassed that shyt up like it was fire :pachaha:
You listen to Drake. Put more paint on your face clown and STFU

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Elephant Man’s Bones was a classic. And Reloaded>>>>>> anything that goof Stovegod or ANY of them Griselda nikkas could think of making.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Stove God messing with his own supply while he's in the kitchen and WSG turned him into a art piece whatever that means :hubie::mjlol:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

The Wiki and Mike album with Alc is by far the worst Alc collab project. Even if the Roc one isn't your favorite, there's definitely ones worse. It's not worse than the Voir Dire with Earl. No way it's worse than the ones with Jay Worthy or ChrisCo either.

Elephant Man's bones is after Reloaded, Marcberg for me. It's neck and neck with Behold a Dark Horse. Production isn't as hard as the stuff he does for Benny or Boldy, but it was left field and esoteric which matches Roc. It's definitely Al being more of a producer than a beatmaker.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

My nikka.

PLEASE pass me what you smokin on. I got 2 days off and I'm finna enjoy em :russ: