Robin Thicke's Black Son

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
How about we just go on the concept of biology which is truth and facts instead of moving the goalpost every 50 to 100 years which only benefits white people?
Then we'll realize that a lot of American Africans/black have a lot of Asian in 'em, too.

My point being; the concept of race was created to divide us, not unite. That's why we have a hard time with half white Pala having a child with full white Rob and him comin' out with blue eyes and blond hair. We tell him he's not black enough if he wants to head the NAACP and tell him he's a c00n if he marries a white woman and pops out a Channing Tatum lookin' junior.

All the while; he don't know his actual skills and talent, we don't care about his dreams...etc.

It's a meaningless practice of a racial draft that's funny on a sketch show, but, depressing in real life.

I've been put up on the ways the elites have kept the 90%ers at each others necks (race, class, sex)

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Then we'll realize that a lot of American Africans/black have a lot of Asian in 'em, too.

My point being; the concept of race was created to divide us, not unite. That's why we have a hard time with half white Pala having a child with full white Rob and him comin' out with blue eyes and blond hair. We tell him he's not black enough if he wants to head the NAACP and tell him he's a c00n if he marries a white woman and pops out a Channing Tatum lookin' junior.

All the while; he don't know his actual skills and talent, we don't care about his dreams...etc.

It's a meaningless practice of a racial draft that's funny on a sketch show, but, depressing in real life.

I've been put up on the ways the elites have kept the 90%ers at each others necks (race, class, sex)

:snooze:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Her being the captain/leader of an all black is like Tom Cruise starring in a movie called "the last nikka on earth". :heh:

:wtf: at her being the president of the black student union but black people love stuff like that.

Ben Jealous, President of the NAACP..Believes himself to be 100% negro :mjpls:

220px-BenJealous.jpg

:snoop:

My people out here :sadcam:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:laugh: In a nutshell; the reason these types of thread are relegated to subforum status behind the seedy JBO

Look, I'm as black and proud as the next man, but, I understand Trans-Atlantic slavery is the only reason I'm black and not Ghanian, Liberian or Nigerian.

It's just my opinion on this convoluted subject.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
This is what you 1-drop believers get. All you are endorsing is that whatever white people say you are is what you are. Here you have a white man and biracial women producing a blue eyed blonde haired black man. :mindblown: I can't imagine my sons sharing the same race as Hitler Youth's. :scusthov:

ESSENCE: What is Paula’s sexiest quality?
THICKE: It’s her intelligence and her strength. I’ve never met a stronger person who stands by their will and their moral values. She is such an amazing human being. Ever since I met her and we were 16 years old and she was the president of the Black student union and I was just a silly White boy who didn’t understand or have compassion.

I had no animosity, but I just didn’t understand the Black experience in America and how different it is — and most White people can’t. You can’t understand it until you are with somebody every day and you have a child that you know is Black, you then understand that, wow, what a different experience Black people and in particular Black women have to go through.

I have a song on my new album called, “I Don’t Know How It Feels to Be You,” and she and I were in the middle of an argument and she said, “Robin, no matter how hard you try, or how compassionate you are, you’ll never know what it’s like to be a Black woman.” So I got up and I wrote this song in five minutes. The lyrics are: “I don’t know how it feels to be you, though I try my best to understand what you’re going through, I don’t know how it feels to be you. I can’t walk in your shoes. But, I’m trying baby. You know how much I love you.”

Read the full article here

http://www.essence.com/2011/12/21/r...k-women-interracial-dating-and-pleasing-paula

Robin-Thicke-baby-9.jpg

:smh:
wow. what a one drop rule. the mama looking like the "nanny" and its her son...........

he might be sympathetic...but darn the son might come out whiter than the dad who married a black mother...or whiter than the mixed looking chick who married a white dad

smh

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:wtf: at her being the president of the black student union but black people love stuff like that.

Ben Jealous, President of the NAACP..Believes himself to be 100% negro :mjpls:

220px-BenJealous.jpg

:snoop:

My people out here :sadcam:

I think there are more black people who claim mixed than white.

Go to pof and search for mixed race chicks...they all look like midnight darkness