Robin Thicke's Black Son

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
If you believe that, you MUST believe the black man/white woman "propaganda" that is constantly on TV. Which one?

Yes but it's not as blatant as the black women turning for white men agenda. Not even close.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ESSENCE: The media often tells Black women that they’re better off dating White guys. What’s your response to that?
THICKE: I think that’s ridiculous. There are so many good Black men out there that are hardworking, decent, and handsome, you know? To start that rumor is as bad as starting any other negative rumor. There are great Black men out there. There are only a few good White men -- trust me. (Laughs) Good luck finding a good White man who understands your journey. I only have three White friends. I’ve got 20 Black male friends, who are all good men who take good care of their wives, and good care of their children. I know amazing Black men. Maybe the women have to take better care of their men. Maybe you’re being too stubborn. Maybe you’re not saying you’re sorry. You have to take good care of him, too. You have to give love to get love.

:blessed:
did you read the backlash he got from that? a lot of black women started boycotting him after that remark

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:dwillhuh:

Maybe it's JT's baby :patrice:

2000timberlakeR_300x350.jpg

Off topic the Honorable Prophet Elijah Olajuwon Timberlake is a pretty ass white boi :noah:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
shyt had me with the :what: face as well. Literally made no sense. He's on that "throwback" gene bullshyt which is anomaly for the most part.

:rudy: I don't need no cac vouching for my blackness or manhood. That's for you chicken george nikkas that get off to Louis CK and Tim Wise.

That quote was for the MSWs on here. Wtf is seeking validation? Yous one angry mother fukker. Pull ur skirt down

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Good lord, even if she was with a black man, I still couldnt find her attractive.

It looks like she has 6'o clock shadows all over her face :lolbron::wtf:

:laff:

That quote was for the MSWs on here. Wtf is seeking validation? Yous one angry mother fukker. Pull ur skirt down

:dahell: is MSWs breh and I am angry at shytty logic. :pacspit: