Robin Thicke's Black Son

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
ESSENCE: The media often tells Black women that they’re better off dating White guys. What’s your response to that?
THICKE: I think that’s ridiculous. There are so many good Black men out there that are hardworking, decent, and handsome, you know? To start that rumor is as bad as starting any other negative rumor. There are great Black men out there. There are only a few good White men -- trust me. (Laughs) Good luck finding a good White man who understands your journey. I only have three White friends. I’ve got 20 Black male friends, who are all good men who take good care of their wives, and good care of their children. I know amazing Black men. Maybe the women have to take better care of their men. Maybe you’re being too stubborn. Maybe you’re not saying you’re sorry. You have to take good care of him, too. You have to give love to get love.

:blessed:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:what:

Don't quote me again with bullshyt like this.

shyt had me with the :what: face as well. Literally made no sense. He's on that "throwback" gene bullshyt which is anomaly for the most part.

ESSENCE: The media often tells Black women that they’re better off dating White guys. What’s your response to that?
THICKE: I think that’s ridiculous. There are so many good Black men out there that are hardworking, decent, and handsome, you know? To start that rumor is as bad as starting any other negative rumor. There are great Black men out there. There are only a few good White men -- trust me. (Laughs) Good luck finding a good White man who understands your journey. I only have three White friends. I’ve got 20 Black male friends, who are all good men who take good care of their wives, and good care of their children. I know amazing Black men. Maybe the women have to take better care of their men. Maybe you’re being too stubborn. Maybe you’re not saying you’re sorry. You have to take good care of him, too. You have to give love to get love.

:blessed:

:rudy: I don't need no cac vouching for my blackness or manhood. That's for you chicken george nikkas that get off to Louis CK and Tim Wise.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
"Ever since I met her and we were 16 years old and she was the president of the Black by safesaver">student union and I was just a silly White boy who didn’t understand or have compassion. "

This quote right here got me :ohhh:

So what he's telling us is she basically LOWERED her standards and herself for this "silly" whiteboy who "had no compassion or understatement" ie. ignorance for the black cause, while their were probably more one eligible black men in the union itself. She oversaw them for some silly-ass whiteboy who doesn't know why these n*ggers got their own shyt.

I can see this since a lot of black women DO lower her standards when crossing the white line.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
All you are endorsing is that whatever white people say you are is what you are.
I get tired of wantin' to post this; race, in America, is a concept created by white people...it has never been based on biology

Society, not your physical makeup, decides your race

Maybe it's time for us to stop uniting/identifying with a vain pigment on our bodies

Maybe unite over a common goal and actual culture

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Whats his wife look like?

article-0-1B202881000005DC-899_634x934.jpg

paula+patton+oscars+academy+awards+2010.jpg

For the past 5 years black media has been trying to make her the new Halle but it ain't happening.

tumblr_masy49jPC51rfh5aho2_400.jpg

She looks like she had a stroke.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
I get tired of wantin' to post this; race, in America, is a concept created by white people...it has never been based on biology

Society, not your physical makeup, decides your race

Maybe it's time for us to stop uniting/identifying with a vain pigment on our bodies

Maybe unite over a common goal and actual culture

How about we just go on the concept of biology which is truth and facts instead of moving the goalpost every 50 to 100 years which only benefits white people?